January 2012 Moms

stroller advice please!

Okay so my hubby and I went to buybuy baby tonight and have narrowed the stroller search down to two strollers....the UppaBaby Vista and the Britax B-Ready. The salesmen seemed to think the UppaBaby was the better of the two, but when me and the hubby were trying to fold them up the Britax was SO much easier. Any one have either of these strollers or know anyone who does??? I can't decide!!! I do like the ability the uppababy has to convert to add a seat for an older child....ahh I don't know! Any opinions are welcome even if you want to throw another stroller in the mix. Thank you ladies!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: stroller advice please!

• There are a number of things that are deciding factors in which stroller we are going to chose, if you want the "low down" on what my family is looking for, check out this blog post I wrote on Monday...

Long story short: I want something affordable, stable, fits in my trunk, and "heavy duty" meaning in less than 6 months, I'm going to need to buy a new one because the one I bought was low quality.

the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
    My Blog || BFP Chart
    11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
    4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am getting the Britax B-Agile - and I love it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend who has the B-ready and loves it!  I believe that it also converts and you can add a second seat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would YouTube it. You can YouTube both strollers. People always post reviews.
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I looked at both these strollers last weekend! This is our first baby, and the strollers are unbelievably confusing.  I feel strongly about getting stroller with a bassinet though, and so that limits options.

Of the UppaBaby and Britax, I definitely preferred the UppaBaby Vista -- it seemed it was better quality.  I also though the UppaBaby wasn't as clunky or wide, and it was far smooth to push and turn in tight spaces.  That's just my own preference.  I think (and was told by the sales person) that the Britax also has the ability to take an additional seat for a second child (and if I recall correctly) that seat may be a bit bigger than the UppaBaby's seat.  (I still think the UppaBaby would be my choice of the two though).

I'm also considering the Quinny Buzz 3 and the Peg Perego Skate.  Have you looked at either of those?  If so, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts!

• I would go with the one you feel more comfortable with, which sounds like the Britax. (We're getting the B-Agile, I'm very excited about it.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"