Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

vera bradley bag

Does anyone have a vera bradley diaper bag? I have a cutsey diaper bag that I got for my baby shower and it is spacious and is a messenger bag style which I like but it is just so not...me. We also have an eddie bauer bag but it is too small and it's a tote which is really annoying. I have been seeing the Barcelona print in the Vera Bradley bags and I *LOVE* it. What type of bag do you have (tote, weekender, side by side tote, etc) and do you love it? Pros/cons??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: vera bradley bag

• Options
    I got the "get carried away tote" by VB. I was going to get the baby bag but my best friend had it and said it was too small. She carries a larger Vera. And it really isn't worth the money if you are getting it b/c it has the changing pad in it. You can buy cute ones that you can put into any bag. The bag I got was the same price but almost twice as much room.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have the baby bag and love it! You, of course, can use any of the totes as a diaper bag, but I like that the baby bag is fully lined and has tons of extra pockets. I haven't found it to be too small. It is also super easy to wash (as are all veras)- just throw it in the washer!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the vera bradley diaper bag and I love it. it has 5 interior pockets which helps me keep things organized. It also has pockets and slots on the outside for quick access.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i bought a vera bradley bag and havent used it yet since LOs are still in the oven but I have put some things in it and I think Im going to love it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought one and plan to use it once LO is here. I can fit TONS of stuff inside, love the pockets inside and out and the strap length is great for my taste. Every single one of my friends who has one suggested it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"