TTC after 35

One of those days...

I"ve named and online browsed all day for my yet-to-be-conceived 2nd child.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who does this.

Sorry, just feeling blah. Think i O'd waaay early and missed it.  Crying

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: One of those days...

• I do it too.  Everything is planned.  Even looked at potential schools up until college.  DH and I have argued about what college this phantom child is going to attend.  Other than that, it is all covered.  Birthday parties, christening, holidays,and weekends are all planned.  Now I just need a child.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCountry Girl in the City:
    I do it too.  Everything is planned.  Even looked at potential schools up until college.  DH and I have argued about what college this phantom child is going to attend.  Other than that, it is all covered.  Birthday parties, christening, holidays,and weekends are all planned.  Now I just need a child.

I pray that this happens for you!  With all my heart!

(oh yeah, and I'm thrilled to know i'm not the only one!)

• Loading the player...
  • imageSaintCity:

imageCountry Girl in the City:
    I do it too.  Everything is planned.  Even looked at potential schools up until college.  DH and I have argued about what college this phantom child is going to attend.  Other than that, it is all covered.  Birthday parties, christening, holidays,and weekends are all planned.  Now I just need a child.

I pray that this happens for you!  With all my heart!

(oh yeah, and I'm thrilled to know i'm not the only one!)

Thanks.  Having to wait for so long means I have had lots of time to plan Big Smile.  One of my coworkers just asked me if I can plan her retirement party.  I am now going to put all of my energy into that.  I have to remember to control myself, or she may get more than she was bargaining for.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCountry Girl in the City:
    [

Thanks.  Having to wait for so long means I have had lots of time to plan Big Smile.  One of my coworkers just asked me if I can plan her retirement party.  I am now going to put all of my energy into that.  I have to remember to control myself, or she may get more than she was bargaining for.

LOL.  You're a good friend/co-worker!  I'm sure the party will be a blast!

• Oh yes I do it too.  I have websites saved on my laptop for all my favorite baby items that I plan to order as soon as I have a baby to order for.  I make planned trips to the baby stores--just so I can look around at the newest equipment and trends.  I talk about "the baby" to dh as if there is one just waiting to come out from around the corner.  I can't decide if all the planning keeps me sane thru this process or actually keeps me crazy!
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • imageSaintCity:
    imageCountry Girl in the City:
    [

LOL.  You're a good friend/co-worker!  I'm sure the party will be a blast!

I tend to go overboard.  The last time I had a dinner party I spent over $600 for 6 people.  Everyone was full from appetizers and they all took home a weeks worth of meals.  I try to control myself but I seem to always have more than I thought.

• imageWonderRed:
    imageSaintCity:

I"ve named and online browsed all day for my yet-to-be-conceived 2nd child.

Please tell me i'm not the only one who does this.

Oh my girl's name is already set in stone.  Actually DS picked it.  Just randomly blurted out that he wants a sister and that her name should be XXXXXXXX.   And he picked a great name.   My boy's list is narrowed down to three first names, with one strong front runner. Middle name will be John, after my dad.

And yeah... I look at cribs all the time.

Embarrassed

So cool!

• We have named and renamed our baby.  I have my favorites and hubby usually has opinions on them.  I think we agree on a few girl names.  We have very few boy names.  I like to look at pretty nurseries and think about the color schemes.  I was daydreaming about what after school activity our kiddo would like to do - gymnastics, dance, soccer, or t-ball.  Sigh...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You're SO not alone here!  I am a planner by nature & do it for a profession too.  I think that all of the road blocks that we've run into are trying to teach me that you can't plan everything.  I'm not listening though!  Tongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've done it... planned... all of it.
    ~ Married 14 years and counting ~
    Chandler 11/2000 ~ Bronwyn 6/2002 ~ Grayson 3/2010 ~ Matilda/Till 6/2012
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BFP 10/20/11 ::sticky dust::
    BFP 9/11/11 - m/c 9/25/11 5w5d
  • I have soo many pottery barn baby magazines I just hope I can use them!! Your not alone :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• I bought decorations for the nursery like a year and a half ago.  They're sitting in the closet.  Along with a whole bunch of maternity clothes I've never had a chance to wear yet (but I got it all on clearance, so I got great deals!  LOL).  You're definitely not the only one who does this!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have names picked out too! And yes I do look all the time for baby stuff! Your not alone!
    teacher11
  • Yep, I have my boy's name picked out and under lock and key (my SIL stole my girl's name after we had what I thought was an innocent conversation about names.  Hmm)  I have a list of names for boys and girls to go over with my DH.  And sometimes we lay in bed at night and discuss names.

Now, we just need the baby to go with the name.

Married September 2010, ttc since August 2010. So far - nothing
    Me: 40, Husband: 33
    After an emergency D&C on Nov 8, 2011, we are giving up hope of ever becoming pregnant.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"