September 2011 Moms

Suggestions needed!!!

I am looking for some new reading material! Preferably some brainless Chick-lit along the lines of Shopaholic or Something Borrowed. Im too tired for intellectual reading.....lol Any ideas would be great :)
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Suggestions needed!!!

• I have a book called "Shoe Addicts Anonymous" by Beth Harbison that was really cute.  Not intellectual at all!  I'm sure there are others I could recommend but this was the first one that came to mind when you said shopaholic.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you like Chelsea Handler's sense of humor, you'll love her books. I just read "Are you there Vodka, It's Me Chelsea" & it was an easy read, as it's short stories of hilarious things that have happened in her life. Not for everyone though. Could possibly be offensive to some. I loved it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekosingleton:
    If you like Chelsea Handler's sense of humor, you'll love her books. I just read "Are you there Vodka, It's Me Chelsea" & it was an easy read, as it's short stories of hilarious things that have happened in her life. Not for everyone though. Could possibly be offensive to some. I loved it.

I was just going to say this! I have read through "Are you there Vodka, It's Me Chelsea," "My Horizontal Life," and started "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" yesterday and they are cracking me up. They are the funniest books ever. And you are right kosingleton, they could very easily offend someone. But they are so entertaining...lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"