February 2012 Moms

16 week appointment tomorrow morning!

I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow morning. We don't have an ultrasound scheduled but we are going to try and convince them to do one so we can find out who our Lovebug is! I want to be able to say that this is Eli Scott or Audra Brielle :) Everything crossed that they'll do one for us! (except for baby's legs of course hehe)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.

Re: 16 week appointment tomorrow morning!

• Good luck!! 
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • Good Luck!

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Loading the player...
  • imageBella61811:
    I have my 16 week appointment tomorrow morning. We don't have an ultrasound scheduled but we are going to try and convince them to do one so we can find out who our Lovebug is! I want to be able to say that this is Eli Scott or Audra Brielle :) Everything crossed that they'll do one for us! (except for baby's legs of course hehe)

Good luck! My 16 week appt is on the 12th and im doing the same thing you are with trying to convince them so i hope it works out for you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck I have my 17 week appointment today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"