October 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnancy comparison PIP

Okay you always hear:

I got sooooooo much bigger with my second. So here's a comparison of me pg with DS 1 at 35 weeks and pg with DS 2 now, at 35 weeks.

I actually think I've stayed pretty much the same in size, so don't always believe the "scary comments"! (feel free to tell me I'm not that close in size lol)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnancy comparison PIP

• Options

I would say you are pretty close in size. I will say that you look slightly bigger this time around. Not by much, but just a tad. It does look like you LO might be slightly bigger though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm drastically bigger than the first time around. I carried DD very deeply and DS just wants the world to know he's coming. :) I think you look beautiful!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You look so close to the same size! You look great! I was actually bigger with my DD than I am with DS right now. I carried her a lot wider on the sides and he is still allowing me to have a waist. So that theory didn't work for me either...
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • Options
    I got bigger faster, but now, I must say that I look pretty much the same I did at the same time last time I was pregnant.  My clothes are fitting the same way for a few weeks now and LO is growing right on track.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    You look GREAT!!! I can see how you are carrying differently this time. I am, too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"