Eco-Friendly Family

What's your Pinterest involvement of late?

I'm just curious.  For me, I was pretty obsessed about a month/month and a half ago- like on it at least an hour a day.  But lately it's been once a week, if that.  I'm sort of chalking it up to the beautiful weather and the umpteen weekends we've spent in Maine lately.

How about you?  Has you calmed down or are you still addicted? 

Re: What's your Pinterest involvement of late?

• I don't check every single day but nearly.  I don't get to my computer much so when they upgraded their phone app I think my Pinterest time increased somewhat. 
  • I'm pretty much addicted. I use it daily, if not a couple times a day. To my defense, lately I've been canning like a MAD WOMAN and most of the recipes/directions I use are on there. Plus I'm always looking for new things to can. Hellooooo Harry and David knockoff onion and pepper relish!! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lily loves her new little sister!
    Lily Sue 8.17.2009
    Forever loved and missed...Dot 6.14.10, Little Bit 8.20.10, Speck 3.16.11
    Adair Leigh 3.27.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Just joined this week, so I'm pinning the whole world still.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Definitely not as much as when I first joined but I still check in once a day. I also have a pinterest for my blog and I try to add to that on a somewhat regular basis.
    Brittany: mommy to Logan 06/06, Ransom 07/07, Everly 11/10 and another girl due 11/17/12 image
  • Still pinning away when I get a chance. I do find many of the stuff I pin to be useful though like the activities/ crafts for DD. And the recipes of course. But now I have a rule that I can't pin a dessert before I pin at least a few healthy recipes.   
  • I'm still addicted but I generally check in every couple of days or so instead of hourly.  ;)
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • I just signed up and am giddy waiting for the invite as I look through all the pics, but can't see instructions. I liked the line, ""because I'd rather learn to crochet a flower than stalk someone I barely know".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"