Success after IF

Desabean...

I am so sorry about your Dad.  I thought I had given you my condolences previously but if you didn't get them...I am sorry.  Losing a parent is awful, and the grief process is long. 

Maybe your Dad was up there working some good magic for this IVF:)

Re: Desabean...

• Ditto. :(  I posted the same in the thread below, but after the fact I realized I should have posted separately.  I'm so very sorry to hear about your family's loss.  And ditto about his magic. :)

Thank you and love to you too, dundasgirl.

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Can I jump in on this too? I was so sad when I read that. I'm so sorry if I neglected to say that I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is just terrible, and it requires support from every direction. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am definitely here as I'm sure others are.

I know that he is watching over you and that LO growing in your belly.  (((hugs)))

• Loading the player...
  • Oh my gosh, now I feel like such a baby. I am sure you all responded on fb when he died (well maybe not kme since we just became fb friends recently, but I know you would have ; ) I had posted about my ivf getting cancelled two weeks after he died and just referenced him dying in the post. I in no way meant it to sound self pitying or like a slam. You all are so good to me and some of the most support I got during his illness came from board members on fb. Thank you though for you continued kind words and support. I'm allteary eyed now. Xoxo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedesabean:
    Oh my gosh, now I feel like such a baby. I am sure you all responded on fb when he died (well maybe not kme since we just became fb friends recently, but I know you would have ; ) I had posted about my ivf getting cancelled two weeks after he died and just referenced him dying in the post. I in no way meant it to sound self pitying or like a slam. You all are so good to me and some of the most support I got during his illness came from board members on fb. Thank you though for you continued kind words and support. I'm allteary eyed now. Xoxo

You didn't sound like a baby AT ALL.  You didn't sound like you were asking for pity or anything else, in fact.  But, you still deserve tons of hugs and much support.  Please don't hesitate to speak up if you do need to ask for something, support or otherwise, OK?  Much love to you, kind lady.  I'm so sorry. :(

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • I don't recall seeing this news (or I may just have not retained it -- my memory sucks these days), but I'm so sorry for your loss!! My father is fairly old and has a lot of ailments... I often think that I could get that phone call at any time, but it will be so hard whenever it does happen. Big hugs to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"