Stay at Home Moms

The Fashion & Beauty board makes me feel ugly.

lol. I wish I cared more about clothing but I just dont.
someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: The Fashion & Beauty board makes me feel ugly.

• MJCFMJCF member
    I've never been on that board and that's probably a good thing. They would laugh at me and my "style".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If I'm in my house, I'm in pajamas. I get clothes on to go out, but as soon as I get home it's back into pj's for me
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love clothes and shoes! 
  • imageBFab11:
    If I'm in my house, I'm in pajamas. I get clothes on to go out, but as soon as I get home it's back into pj's for me

This is me.  If the boys see me dressed they ask where we are going.  =) 

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• MJCFMJCF member

imagelittlemermaid:
    I love clothes and shoes! 

I love clothes and shoes too, but I'm too cheap to buy them and too lazy to put it all together :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelittlemermaid:

This! =D

At home, I'm in comfortable clothes.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageMJCF:

imagelittlemermaid:

I love clothes and shoes too, but I'm too cheap to buy them and too lazy to put it all together :(

Me too!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBFab11:
    imageMJCF:

imagelittlemermaid:

Me too!! 

Me three! :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I go on F&B regularly.  I like the board a lot, but it does highlight my style shortcomings, so I know what you mean!

Whenever I get dressed to go out, DS asks me if I am going to the "Wiggly Party".  He used to be really into the Wiggles and H bought him a CD - one of the songs is Wiggly Party ha ha

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • imagelittlemermaid:

Me too! I love feeling put together. Although, I always loved looking nice before I had DD.

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • The F&B board has really helped me a lot recently. I was in a horrible rut and now I feel like I have some style going on, plus I know what kinds of things to buy and put together. This blog, ain't no mom jeans, has also been a huge lifesaver for me. I now know how to style my post-baby body. I feel much more confident now that I'm dressing better. It's also affected my mood in a positive way.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • imagebananabelle:
    I have never been on that board. Clothes are not something I think about regularly. If I could wear the same thing every day I probably would.

I wish it was reasonable for non-working/schooling adults to wear a uniform.   

• imageMrs.Christie:
    The F&B board has really helped me a lot recently. I was in a horrible rut and now I feel like I have some style going on, plus I know what kinds of things to buy and put together. This blog, ain't no mom jeans, has also been a huge lifesaver for me. I now know how to style my post-baby body. I feel much more confident now that I'm dressing better. It's also affected my mood in a positive way.

Aw yay, I'm glad you are feeling better!  I responded to your post a few weeks ago.

I've been a regular on the F&B board for about 6 years.  I love that boad.  I really like feeling put together and when I feel "cute" I have a much better day than when I feel "blah", and it's easy for me to feel "blah", so I try to avoid it.  Plus the girls are really nice, and I like the outfit of the day posts, because they give me ideas for cute outfits to wear.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"