Multiples
Options

Will 3 infant car seats, fit back row of Chrysler T&C?

We have a chicco keyfit30, a friend is giving us another one, and we're planning on purchasing a 3rd....does anyone know if 3 will fit across the back row?

We want to put DD in a captains chair, and the trio in the back row.
Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

Re: Will 3 infant car seats, fit back row of Chrysler T&C?

• Options

not sure. We have 3 Sunshine Radian's in the back row - but they are really thin - i'd think a lot thinner than infant seats.

I'd probably do 2 babies in the captains chairs and the other 2 in the back row.  It will be a pain to lift infant seats to the back row as it is.... your older child will do fine getting into the seat in the back on her own and you can just lean over to buckle her in- my older son did sine he was 2yo when the twins were born - it worked out great b/c he could see them- and they could see him- so they entertained each other back there. 

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I have a Chrysler T&C and my first thought was definitely not.  I don't even know if you will fit your DD and two infants in the 3rd row.  I have two convertible car seats in the back for my twins and unless you are about 10" wide no one would fit between them.  The only thing I can tell you is to take your one infant seat & see how much room it takes in the back and measure if two more will fit comfortably. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    the slimmest car seat we have found was the Combi Cocorro. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"