April 2011 Moms

going on 2 wks with this not STTN thing

my brain hurts. need at least 4 hours of straight sleep. can't get more than 2. baby can't sleep unless it's on me! don't know what to do. and on top of that, poor thing has eczema...really bad on his arm folds...i mean, his skin is weeping. 

how are you guys coping with the lack of sleep?

anyone dealing with eczema? :(

thanks for letting me rant. 

Re: going on 2 wks with this not STTN thing

• I've only got 2 nights so far of STTN, and that was only til 4am.  I'm not much help, but you're not alone!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hang on tight, girl. You'll be through this hard period, soon enough.

Have you tried putting any diaper ointment on his folds? E would get so irritated and red in the folds of her chins (she has two!!) and on her chubby little leg rolls. I used the butt paste, and it seemed to help a lot. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I am working on the sleep thing too so can't help there.  My son has SEVERE eczema and we got Cerave cream over the counter.  It is VERY expensive but it does help.  If the skin is weaping it means there is a secondary infection and you need to put neosporin on it to stop the weaping and then the creams.  Good luck!!
  • My LO taunted me with 3 nights of 8+ hours sleeping only to switch back to every 2 hours. Booooooo. Hope it passes soon, it's sort of torturous to know she can go that long and then just doesn't again! Grrr.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • his nose is running now! :( a cold too? i also forgot to mention that he's itching everywhere, and it kills me to see him so uncomfortable in his skin. 

thanks for the comments, ladies. i so appreciate them. i'm so ashamed to have a moment of weakness.

starting the neosporin on his arms right away!  

• Poor lil guy! My girl has eczema too, I bathe her every night with Cetaphil, then after the bath I put Aquaphor on the flare-up areas. This has helped a ton. And, we are going on the third week of not STTN, I'm right there with ya! Hang in there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagereesey625:

his nose is running now! :( a cold too? i also forgot to mention that he's itching everywhere, and it kills me to see him so uncomfortable in his skin. 

thanks for the comments, ladies. i so appreciate them. i'm so ashamed to have a moment of weakness.

starting the neosporin on his arms right away!  

Are you sure he isn't allergic to something?  Those are all symptoms of food allergies...  Good luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedrpayne:

Are you sure he isn't allergic to something?  Those are all symptoms of food allergies...  Good luck. 

I don't know if he's allergic to something, and if he is, I don't know what he's allergic to. The doctor has ask that I cut out dairy and soy. I'm cutting out fish, beef, chocolate, nuts, etc. :( 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"