Nurseries and Baby Gear

where are baby's shoes?

This seems like a silly question, but I'm having trouble figuring out where to put shoes.  Seems weird to have them on the floor, I guess since they're so little.  Where are your baby's shoes?
imageimage

Re: where are baby's shoes?

• in a basket on a shelf in the closet. Except the shiny mary janes. Those are displayed on her changing table hutch :) 
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • we have a low shelf in their closet thats actually the top of a cuby organizer we are keeping them there. once LOs are here and eventually start walking and getting them dirty I'd say I'll be moving them to their closet floor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have those baskets or I guess they are more like canvas totes that are on the top shelf of the bookcase.
  • We have a plastic tote with 4 drawers in his closet, all full with different sizes.
  • Current size is on a shelf in armoire.  Bigger sizes are tucked away on a shelf in the actual closet.  Make sure you keep the current ones visable or you will forget about them (like I did). 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • In a drawer.  Now we actually have started using shoes (DD started walking 10 days ago).  She is obsessed with shoes, so they cannot be within reach.
  • in the lower shelf of his closet

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Shoes?

None to speak of. He wears socks or goes barefoot.

We have fuzzy slippers for him to wear when we're outside in cooler weather. I keep those in a dresser drawer with his socks.

• They're in a little basket on top of the dresser. The basket matches the room so it looks cute.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"