Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Good Appt today

So I had a great appt today. Heartbeat was fine and all is well unfortunately we had to reschedule our Scan and U/S to next Tuesday because the techs she uses downstairs in the building werent in. On the negative side had my blood drawn for the screen which of course now im worried about those results AND now that im further along I still have to manage to get through 4 of these flagyl pills but I have the generic form the one the METRO whatever it is. The BV infection is minor per the dr and I know it has to be treated but I just hate those pills but overall we were glad to hear the heartbeat.

Also if anyone can give me a success story after having BV and being prescribed flagyl please do. Its just with my second loss my OLD dr was stupid and gave me those at an appt only weeks before I found out I was pregnant and then I miscarried a few weeks after finding out and I have a hard time not blaming it on those pills because they are SO strong. My mom had BV and took them and wasnt even preggo and she got sick from them. So any comforting words after taking these pills would be helpful.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Appt today

• Options
    Metronidazole is safe in pregnancy- try not to worry too much! I'm sorry it's making you sick though. Congrats on the good appt!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"