Eco-Friendly Family

Wait, they're shutting this board down?

I know I haven't been around in ages but there must have been some major changes. This place used to be super active. What's up now that it's so quiet? Are there a lot of new sub boards that took over? I'm off to look around a bit I guess. 

Re: Wait, they're shutting this board down?

• where did you hear that?

It's been slow so a lot of newbies/lurkers are coming out of the woodwork to pick up the pace! new blood! ;) I have heard nothing about shutting the board down though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Yeah - it's gotten really slow - they're shutting it down???  I read a post below that kind of insinuated that, but I didn't really think that was a reality.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • hamilton.ja

you have a pm  :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagelucy460:

No, no. Sorry!! I think that was all my fault.

It was a poorly-worded post of mine (the one called "Lurkers: Click Here") that created that mis-impression. I said something like, "This board is almost dead, and nsees, kdello and I can't save it by ourselves."  I wasn't trying to imply that I had secret inside knowledge; I just meant that the board was slow and that we needed help perkig it up. 

Should I post a separate thread clarifying this?

geez, lucy460, giving everyone a heart attack! ;) I kid, I kid! good to know it was just wrong interpretation. I was like NO!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Gotcha - I read a few posts that all said "In an effort to save the board" or "So they don't shut us down!" and thought what the heck did I miss!?

• I hope not!  I still lurk around all the time hoping things pick back up.  I was so bummed I missed all the fun yesterday.

When is everyone going to come back and play?!?

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshaunna&chad:

I hope not!  I still lurk around all the time hoping things pick back up.  I was so bummed I missed all the fun yesterday.

I come back on occasion, but the last few times I did it was d.e.a.d, so I stopped.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepapagena:
    imageshaunna&chad:

I hope not!  I still lurk around all the time hoping things pick back up.  I was so bummed I missed all the fun yesterday.

I come back on occasion, but the last few times I did it was d.e.a.d, so I stopped.  

All I ever see when I come are general questions about products or how-tos or whatever.  The sense of community and friendship is definitely gone, which is what I always enjoyed about the group.  I didn't always have enough to contribute to gain "regular" status, but it was fun.  Hopefully a new group will pick up now. 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • whew...I was wondering the same thing. Glad to hear it's not a danger-zone. Things did get quieter when they split off the cloth diapering board...which imo, is super nitch now and probably scares/alienates some potential newbies (heck...it scares me! And we cloth diaper!).

I still love coming here...will continue :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"