April 2012 Moms
Options

Er visit...a now I am on IV's

Well, ladies I was gone yesterday because the zofran wasnt doing it for me. Kept throwing up and ended up in the ER for dehydration. Saw my doc this morning and they are gonna put me on home care with a  nurse coming out to see me. I will have to be on an IV around the clock until I start to feel better. Its is like flipping deja vu from my first pregnancy. I asked God why did I have this horrible pregnancy the first time and then smooth sailing the second time! If I had known this third time was gonna be so hard maybe I would have stopped after two. I felt like he put that answer in my mind right then. And it was that he knew if my second one was easy that I would try for a third, if it had been hard I would have stopped. I feel like this baby is part of his plan and I am gonna fight to get better. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers ladies!

A small shining light out of this is that they are gonna schedule me for a u/s! I will finally get to see my little pumpkin soon! And it is scheduled for Sept. 9th ( oldests 6th birthday)!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Er visit...a now I am on IV's

• Options
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry :(  At least you have a good treatment plan and hopefully will be feeling better soon.  Some babies really make you work for it huh?  At least you can have comfort in the statistics that women with morning sickness have a lower chance of miscarriage ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that you're feeling so awful! And yes, this is absolutely in God's plan, despite how much it sucks right now. The third child is always the best! (I'm a third child and an oopsie at that!) I hope you feel better soon.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh wow, I'm so sorry you're dealing with such horrible ms!! :( I hope you feel better soon!
    A mother's capacity to love grows with each child. So does her capacity to stress out. BabyFruit Ticker Katie, mom of 3, expecting #4 in April 2012
  • Options
    So sorry you're having such a rough time! Hope the IVs can give you some immediate relief!
    imageVisit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

that is awful, I'm so sorry. I really hope you feel better soon and get out of this first trimester quickly :)

• Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way... hope you start feeling better soon! I'm sure baby #3 will be more than worth it! 
  • Options
    oh wow, that is horrible, i hope you feel better soon...just remember a beautiful little baby will come out of this crappy situation :)
  • Options
    So glad that you are getting the care you need.  Sending positive thoughts your way!
  • Options
    Well I am glad that you are going to get some fluids. Hopefully, that will help you feel better
  • Options

hoping that you feel better asap!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Feel better sweetie!  Congrats on your third:) 

Just keep reminding yourself it will be all worth it when your holding your sweet baby.

• Options
    I'm sorry you're going thru this but you seem to have such a great and positive outlook about the plan for your family and I really admire that.  It sounds like your family wouldn't be complete without this little bundle and in just a few short weeks you'll be feeling absolutely wonderful.  Hang in there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry you are going through all this. That baby is going to be worth it in the end, though!

Emerson Kate born 4/6/12, 5 lbs. 13 oz. 18 3/4 inches.

Happily expecting Baby Mac #2 around 4/13/14

• Options
    Oh I'm so sorry, I know you were hoping to avoid all this :( I hope their treatment helps you feel at least a little better. Hang in there!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Aww, that stinks. Hope things start to look up. And I bet you'll get lots of "feel better" hugs and kisses from the boys!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh that is terrible!  I hope the IVs help you out and you get some relief soon.  Get plenty of rest...keep us updated!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies, for all the kind words and well wishes! You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry things aren't going so well. Here's hoping you feel better and the bean is doing well!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"