October 2011 Moms

Late Bump Pic and a question

So is it weird that I'm worried that my bump isn't getting any bigger? I haven't gained a pound in over a month. My dietician keeps telling me to eat more calories but I already feel like I'm forcefeeding myself with this GD...

Bump Now

Bump at 27 weeks

Re: Late Bump Pic and a question

• I had the same thing happen. From weeks 30-34 I didn't gain anything, but I have made up for it just in the last week now! Now I am hoping it slows down again. Good luck, but I am sure everything is fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It has only been four weeks since your last picture. Once you get to 38, 39, 40 weeks, you'll be complaining that you don't know how it's possible that you could get any larger. Trust me on this.

BTW, you look great! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • imageforensicmama:

It has only been four weeks since your last picture. Once you get to 38, 39, 40 weeks, you'll be complaining that you don't know how it's possible that you could get any larger. Trust me on this.

BTW, you look great! :)

Lol touch? and thanks!!
  • Those pictures are kind of weird angles/distorted looking so it's hard to tell. I wouldn't worry. I haven't put on weight in over a month aside from when I sometimes swell up and then its only 2 pounds and it goes away in a day or 2, or sometimes later that same day.
  • I wouldn't worry, pretty soon we're hitting that point where the baby gains .5 lb/week. I'm sure you'll see some serious bumpage any minute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't know, the book I refer to says that around this time we may find we don't gain much more weight and may even lose a few pounds before delivery.  I haven't gained any this past month and lost a couple pounds this week, but the baby is getting bigger so I guess I should be pleased.  All I know is I have NO appetite whatsoever.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wouldn't worry.  I am actually down 3 lbs, and my doctor told me not to worry at all.  He said the baby is growing and is exactly on scale for where she should be.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"