Minnesota Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations-Hugo Area

Hi,

I'm looking for any good pedi recommendations near the Hugo area.  I'm a first time mom and will deliver at St. John's so preferably someone who will see patients there if necessary.

Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations-Hugo Area

• I think a couple people on here go to Northern Lights Pediatrics...we see Dr. McCabe specifically and she's been awesome (we had a slight issue with a nurse at the Vadnais Heights location but that's it).  They have a Hugo location and a Vadnais Heights location.

• we also see Dr. McCabe. I love her. 

We love the whole practice, for the most part, but we will not see the nurse practitioner there. The only nurse we've ever had a problem with was also at the Vadnais location.

The Hugo location is nice, there's only one doctor there each day, so there is little to no time spent in a waiting room with other sick kids, and I find the wait to see the doctor there is less as well.

They do have privileges at St Johns, but even if they didn't...that's not a big deal. The baby can always see the on call pedi, and then go wherever you want after.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the feedback!  Much appreciated!
  • I don't think that she sees patients at St. John's, but we see Julie Kammer at the FL Allina.  She's wonderful!  DD is usually terrified of strangers, but she immediately starts showing off the second Dr. Kammer enters the room.

I delivered at Unity and Dr. Kammer doesn't work out of there either.  We only saw the hospital pedi twice, so it didn't really matter who it was.  DD saw Dr. Kammer for her 2 week appointment and has been seeing her ever since.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry, "When Harry Met Sally" Planning Bio
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"