Parenting

Moving sucks

You know what else sucks?

Removing 4 layers of someone else's wallpaper.

Whoever invented wallpaper should have to go to hell, and that hell is removing wallpaper.   For eternity.  

Re: Moving sucks

• I fee lyour pain. I did this at my old house and I was about ready to torch it.

Are you using a scorer and fabric softener or trying to steam it?

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • imageMotherBucker:

You know what else sucks?

Removing 4 layers of someone else's wallpaper.

Whoever invented wallpaper should have to go to hell, and that hell is removing wallpaper.   For eternity.  

OMG. Yes. And people who put it on incorrectly should also go.

There are/were wall borders in all of the rooms in our house. We've removed them from downstairs and the upstairs bathroom, but they sucked at putting it on, and it's ruined our walls.  

• Loading the player...
  • My poor sister lived in that hell for years after buying an old house. We've been looking at properties in Florida (old people seem to love wallpaper - lol)and whenever I look at pictures of houses for sale online I just cringe at the rooms with wallpaper. Why do people feel the need to make their walls so busy?!
  • imageRebekah1021:

I fee lyour pain. I did this at my old house and I was about ready to torch it.

we steamed. And used wall paper remover.

I didn't know about fabric softener..... 

• imageRebekah1021:

I fee lyour pain. I did this at my old house and I was about ready to torch it.

we steamed. And used wall paper remover.

I didn't know about fabric softener..... 

• I refuse to even buy a house with wall paper.  My first home had wall paper in EVERY ROOM.  I stripped every last bit of it and swore to never wall paper anything.  We just moved and are looking for a new house...when I see wall paper I run!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"