February 2012 Moms

husbands...

I love mine. I really do. But sometimes I could strangle him. 

I'm a picky eater, so there are certain foods that I buy especially for me (he knows this), especially "craving" foods. 

Ice cream, for example. I'll buy a tub of ice cream, which I don't eat every day, but do enjoy a bowl here and there. I don't mind if DH eats some too, but what man in their right mind eats the last of the ice cream with a deranged, hormonal pregnant women in the house? Seriously? 

It seems like any time I go to the fridge to grab one of my faves, it's all gone! Even just a few days after it's purchased. The man has no concept of moderation and it's driving me crazy.

I think I'm going to have to start a secret stash of food... What's the world coming to? 

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image `

Re: husbands...

• Try having your lazy- 30 yr old- unemployed- slacker BIL eating and drinking EVERYTHING you buy while you sleep at night! Yep, that's a p!sser!
  • imageMrsMorrison2011:
    Try having your lazy- 30 yr old- unemployed- slacker BIL eating and drinking EVERYTHING you buy while you sleep at night! Yep, that's a p!sser!

Yikes! Not sure if I could handle that...I'm pretty much a coldhearted snake these days. haha.. 

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image `
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel you. My husband (who CLAIMS) to hate sweets ALWAYS without fail eats the last of the ice cream.  It's like he gets a perverse sense of accomplishment for finishing it in secret.  Does he ever replace it or tell me he ate the last of it? NO!

That's an automatic throat punch.  

• Mine does the same thing!  He ate the last peice of pumpkin cheesecake my sister had made for me while she was visiting.  Is he freakin' mental or WHAT?!!?  So...yes...I have started hiding things.  Olives imparticular. 
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • My DH does the same thing! I made strawberry short cake not to long ago and we usually split  the little cakes evenly since thats only fair! RIGHT!? Guess not! He ate my last two little cakes! I was seriously upset! I think he thinks its funny or something!

Angry

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrsMorrison2011:
    Try having your lazy- 30 yr old- unemployed- slacker BIL eating and drinking EVERYTHING you buy while you sleep at night! Yep, that's a p!sser!

Does he spend all day playing video games and watching movies he illegaly downloaded on the internet you pay for?  Cause then he'd get along great w/ my BIL!   He's luckily employed and no-longer living with us now,  I don't think I could have handled him pregnant.

BabyFruit Ticker

• OMG, I know how you guys feel! My husband not only eats all of my craving food, but when I send him out to buy me something--usually with chocolate--he'll come back with snacks that HE enjoys but I dislike. Does he want our baby to starve or something?? I swear, some guys are more pregnant than their SO's.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yes! But my husband didn't eat my food, he threw it away! I had half a blizzard in the freezer that I was soooooo looking forward to eating and I asked him to bring it to me, and he said, "oh, I threw that away... Sorry." Are you mental?!? I literally busted out in tears because I was so upset. Then I didn't want him to look at me because I felt ridiculous for crying over ice cream. He ended up taking me back to DQ claiming that he really wanted ice cream too (which was a nice lie).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup- 0 self control with food.  I hide ice cream, offer the one in the upstairs freezer for him to eat (not my favorite kind) and then the 4 other 1/2 gallons are gone by the weekend AFTER I finish grocery shopping.  He seems to have no clue and can't really help it--

and I've had 1 bag of Oreo's for over 2 weeks, just a couple when chocolate actually sounds yummy.  Poor thing looses b/c I know they'd be gone before morning if he knew about that.

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"