November 2011 Moms

Crazy cravings!!

Anyone else having some crazy cravings? I got the craving for jellied cranberry sauce(The kind you use at thanksgiving) and ran to the store to get some lol I must say it is awesome!!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crazy cravings!!

• I don't have many pregnancy cravings, but so far I really crave Coke and Dr. Pepper.  And chocolate shakes.  Last pregnancy it was tomato juice- I drank a few gallons in a week and that was it- craving satisfied and went away for good.
  • I was looking forward to some weird craving like pickles and peanut butter! but so far nothing. The only thing I have craved is oreos and strawberry shortcake from jewel! and those are far from weird!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...

• I have been craving Caesar salad for the past few months.  I have always enjoyed Caesar salad but it's odd that I now have to eat it like, 3-4 times a week.  I know all that lettuce is good for me, but all that fatty dressing can't be...on the bright side, it's not like I'm eating Big Macs!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No crazy cravings over here.

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nothing crazy here mostly milk and icecream and fruit
  • I ate big cheeze-its with cream cheese and texas pete flavored pickles on top. It was wonderful.
  • Been craving yogart, grapes, and oreo's.  At least two of the three are healthy cravings!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This pregnancy is candy and iced tea. 

Last pregnancy, I was like a frat boy - I craved beer and ultra-spicy foods. Candy made me ill.

I always want vanilla ice cream and sour cream too - dairy is a big thing for me when pregnant.

• Mexican!    Oh and frozen grapes....so soothing on last few hot summer days!
  • imageGoodfam11:
    I ate big cheeze-its with cream cheese and texas pete flavored pickles on top. It was wonderful.
    ohh my.
  • Nothing crazy to report here.
    imageimageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Certified Veterinary Technician / SAHM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"