October 2011 Moms
Options

homemade hostess gifts

Do you guys think it would be okay to make homemade gifts for my shower hostesses? One is family and one is a friend and we don't have a lot of money right now. I just want them to know that I appreciate the work they've put into celebrating our baby.TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: homemade hostess gifts

• Options

I think it is fine. Heck some people don't do anything so something is better than nothing. For my bridal showers, I gave candles to the hosts of one shower, and baked goods to the others.

I had friends of mine throw me a shower this past weekend and I gave them some fun framed prints of their home states that I had made. They loved them!

This weekend, my aunt is throwing me a shower and I have no idea what to do but most likely it will be homemade of some sort.

I heart Ben!!
    October 11, 2008
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Trusty Gal blog|Trusty Tales
  • Options
    I think homemade gifts are fantastic.  They show real thought and that you took the time to do something to show appreciation.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did for one of my showers.  It was my sister and 2 of my best friends who hosted.  I made them each Amish friendship bread. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageblu-eyedwife:
    I think homemade gifts are fantastic.  They show real thought and that you took the time to do something to show appreciation.

My thoughts exactly!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"