Pregnant after 35
Options

pregnancy brain???

I'm not sure if Irene threw off my internal clock, the additional day off from work due to flooding, or hormones, but I truly have no idea what day it is today.

Spent a good three hours this morning thinking it was Thursday.  WTF?

Happy wednesday bumpies.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pregnancy brain???

• Options

I hate when that happens!  I told my DH this baby is sucking all my brain cells out of my head.  At times I really feel like I am turning into a dummy.

Happy Hump Day!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Seriously. Today I got lost/turned around 3 times in a mall that I go to 2-3 times a week. I know that place like the back of my hand. Or I did until my little parasite sapped all my brain juices.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad it isn't just me.  Clients asked me for directions to a nearby cafe and I just stared at them blankly.  For the life of me I couldn't remember where this place was - and I suggested it!  We had to Google Map it.
    ~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options

The only thing that makes the whole thing worse is that Thursday is payday.  I was all set to go shopping for some sexy maternity grannie panties at lunch today and EVERYTHING. Wink

• Options

Yah, it doesn't improve after delivery.  My son is 2 and a half, and somedays I still can't manage a complete thought.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"