December 2010 Moms
Options

Seriously H ? - vent

So H goes to the gym most mornings.  This morning he sends me an IM just as I walk into work.  Apparently this morning he didn't grab his towel for the shower after the gym. ...and this is some how MY fault.  ...His reasoning, I do the laundry, why didn't I put his towel with his other gym stuff. 

SERIOUSLY!??!!   And get this, its not like its a colored towel or something, ITS WHITE!  I was several white towels when I do the laundry...I wash them, dry them, then put them away. 

So I told H maybe he should mark it or something, so I know that one is his gym towel (all our other white towels looks just like the one he takes to the gym - all of them!), he responds with, "maybe you should". 

I'm sooooooooo not in the mood for this shiiiiit.  LO and I didn't sleep great last night, now that he's crawling and pulling up, he's waking up more at night and doing such.  I am in discomfort b/c of the the previously posted yeast issue I have going on.  UGH.  What a lovely way to start my day.  and its only 9am. Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Re: Seriously H ? - vent

• Options
    Is he 7? Sorry... 4? If he goes to the gym, it is HIS responsibility to pack his own gym back, including towel (and socks and deodorant!) Whining to you about it is childish. Tell him he can do his own laundry from now on. We just got a second hamper so that my clothes and DH's clothes are separated and we can do our own laundry when needed and fold things to our own specifications.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'd be tempted to take a big ol' Sharpie to his gym towel and write his name in huge letters on it then if he complained be like "Well, you told me to mark it!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSeussicalOne:
    I'd be tempted to take a big ol' Sharpie to his gym towel and write his name in huge letters on it then if he complained be like "Well, you told me to mark it!"

Better yet make it a HOT PINK sharpie and write "chrisncassie loves you lots" on both sides...muahahahahah...see if he likes busting that out at the gym lockerroom!

• Options
    imagemamaholmes2010:

imageSeussicalOne:

Better yet make it a HOT PINK sharpie and write "chrisncassie loves you lots" on both sides...muahahahahah...see if he likes busting that out at the gym lockerroom!

Hahaha...yes, you must do this!! 

• Options
    imagemamaholmes2010:

imageSeussicalOne:

I was thinking of using pink ribbon or thread or something and putting it along the border! hahaha  pink sharpie would be quite effective!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • Options
    husbands suck sometimes! I guess he's just going to have to air dry, lol.

• Options
    Don't gyms provide towels? Suck it up and use a gym one. He should be grateful he gets to go to the gym.  Moms never just get to "run to the gym".
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options

imagejillybean800:
    Don't gyms provide towels? Suck it up and use a gym one. He should be grateful he gets to go to the gym.  Moms never just get to "run to the gym".

They usually do - especially the one he goes to.  I have no idea why he's so hell bent on using one from home!  Cause I really need MORE laundry to do

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • Options
    imagemands629:

Sounds like you need to bust into the chocolate that you're not suppose to eat!

And I think you should bejazzel his towel along with the ribbons, writing, and purple sharpie!

Hahaha!!! He would be soooo mad!!!  hahaha

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • Options

That is ridiculous. It is his job to pack his gym stuff, unless you had a previous agreement to do it for him every time. Even if you did normally do it all for him, he should check his stuff before heading out. 

Frankly it he should realize it is a huge luxury to be able to go to the gym at all. I haven't been to the gym but a handful of times since I had my baby because I work and take care of DS, even though pre-DS I was someone who went pretty much every day (so I'm no slacker). If he has the time to set aside to go to the gym, he has the time to get his crap together to do it himself. (Again, you might have some set-up wherein it's easy for you (wife) to get his stuff together for him, but a) it has to be pre-arranged to be that way and b) it's a good idea for him to check his bag before going regardless.) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejillybean800:
    Exactly this!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options

There is no pre-arrangement of me getting his bag together.  I can barely get my shiiit together along with the boys stuff, I can't even think about trying to get his stuff together too, and he's a big boy - he should check this crap himself!

I used to go to the gym almost every morning before DS#2 was born, now I go after work 1-3 times a week, this is fully dependant on H's schedule.

The man can kiss my butt!  I have not ever reminded him to grab socks or boxers or whatever, why would I now be like, do you have everything for the gym?  PSHH,  BOY PLEASE!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • Options
    weird that it came out of nowhere.  maybe its that time of the month??? Big Smile
  • Options
    what a dumb@ss
  • Options

imagejillybean800:

I'm lucky if I make it there once a week! 

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"