Cloth Diapering
Options

FB Prints - FAIL

This may have already been posted, but here are the new fuzzibunz promo prints. I would have cried if I got one of these....

https://www.fuzzibunz.com/news/our-mystery-diapers-have-had-a-leak%e2%80%9d-the-mystery-print-cloth-diaper-is-no-longer-a-mystery/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FB Prints - FAIL

• Options
    oh wow, glad I skipped out on that one.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think I have to agree with you. Very cheesy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yikes! I just bought a bunch of FB yesterday and was offered either a store discount or this deal... glad I chose the store discount.
    image image
    D: Born 7.14.11
    Baby #2: BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
    O: Born 3.2.14 (med-free!)
  • Options
    Those are awful.
  • Options
    Those are so awful. And Indifferent that they've closed comments.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Horrible! Glad I didn't bother!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    Bahahahahaha

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I order through this deal and I guess I am hoping for the save the earth one because that seems to be the best out of all of them. But wow....you would think they would want a better print to market the brand.
    Love for Hippos unite with PhillyGal34
    imageimage
    Buddies with botanicalbliss & Shazzie116
    TTCAL buddies with MrsErinH
  • Options

Big Fat Fail!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagering_pop:
    Yikes! I just bought a bunch of FB yesterday and was offered either a store discount or this deal... glad I chose the store discount.

I know that these prints are pretty fug, but, if you still want the free diapers, I  *think* you can get them. The rebate form for the free diapers is on the Fuzzibunz site... all you have to do is send in the UPCs and your receipt... as long as the diapers were all purchased at once and were new, then I still think you get the free dipes... your CD store may have been trying to pull a fast one on you....

• Options
    imageprncsstp:

imagering_pop:

I know that these prints are pretty fug, but, if you still want the free diapers, I  *think* you can get them. The rebate form for the free diapers is on the Fuzzibunz site... all you have to do is send in the UPCs and your receipt... as long as the diapers were all purchased at once and were new, then I still think you get the free dipes... your CD store may have been trying to pull a fast one on you....

Really? I'll check it out. The store told me that it I'd have to send in my receipt but they said FB would only honour the deal if the dipes were purchased at full price.

image image
    D: Born 7.14.11
    Baby #2: BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
    O: Born 3.2.14 (med-free!)
  • Options

imagering_pop:
    [

Really? I'll check it out. The store told me that it I'd have to send in my receipt but they said FB would only honour the deal if the dipes were purchased at full price.

Heres what the Fuzzibunz website says - It doesnt mention anything about having to pay full price - they just say you have to buy the diapers all in one transaction... I mean think about it - its not like when a store offers you 10% off that FB will give them the 10% back, you know?  I say its worth a shot to get some free diapers out of it...

Here's how to redeem your two FREE diapers (including one now "no longer mystery" print diaper) from FuzziBunz?:

1. Fill out the below form in detail
    2. Click CONTINUE to SUBMIT
    3. Click on the link on the next page to PRINT your form
    4. MAIL the form, along with the original UPC codes from each diaper AND a copy of original receipt or packing slip dated between August 15 & September 30, 2011 to:

FuzziBunz? Mystery Print Promotion
      315 Weeks Street
      New Iberia, LA 70560

5. Wait for your diapers to arrive (4-6 weeks)

Remember, the six diapers you buy to qualify you for the two free diapers must be purchased in one transaction. For example, you must purchase all six diapers at one time from the same retailer. All rebate requests must be postmarked on or before October 15, 2011.

• Options
    Those are so lame. Ugh.
  • Options
    imagering_pop:
    imageprncsstp:

imagering_pop:

I'm pretty sure they just have to be new. I bought mine from FairyTale Deals for $14 apiece, and they were advertising the free diaper deal with it. I'll be really disappointed if I don't get my free diapers (even if one of them is fug!)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"