Secondary IF

CD 1

Well, ladies, I made it all the way to my beta day.  When I woke up this morning, I had a strange gassy feeling and knew that it was the beginning of AF.  Went to the bathroom and sure enough, here she was!  I am not too shocked...but I never really am anymore, you know?
Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???

Re: CD 1

• I am so sorry, Jenmaz. I was set to post the exact same message this morning. It sucks.

Back on the horse, right? This'll be OUR month. What's your plan for the next cycle?

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, Coxity.  Definitely back on the horse.  Just got a text from DH that said, "Sorry, baby.  Stay positive!"  So cute and supportive. 

To answer your question, I am going to try one more cycle on the same protocol I have been on--femara on CD3-7, trigger and IUI.  My Dr. also wants to do an endometrial biopsy this cycle on CD 24 or 25, to make sure everything looks good. 

I have been taking prenatal vitamins, Vitamin E and B12 for a few months and will continue that.  I will also continue drinking raspberry leaf tea daily.  I plan to add in Vitamin B6 and I am going to try the pineapple core for 5 days following IUI.  I also plan to make it a point to drink a lot of water, get a lot of rest, and walk more as exercise.  Nothing too strenuous. 

That's my plan....

Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Loading the player...
  • Today is CD1 for me as well. We will all be positive cycle buddies an hopefully this is it!! I think I'm going to try the pineapple core as well. I'm debating on accupuncture. The ONLY thing I'm doing different with this pregnancy and last with the IUI and protocol is that I haven't been doing accupuncture...

Good luck to you girls!

IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• imagejenmaz:

Thanks, Coxity.  Definitely back on the horse.  Just got a text from DH that said, "Sorry, baby.  Stay positive!"  So cute and supportive.

Love him! What a good man you have.

I'm starting my first cycle of Clomid on days 3-7 and continuing with Metformin. I've been on it two weeks now and I'm really hoping it sets us up for a good cycle. I'll follow your story closely and keep you in my thoughts. September is our month!

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry, AF sucks.  Hang in there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry. I really hope you get your BFP soon!!
  • I'm so sorry.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • I'm sorry.  AF sucks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Ugg... I'm sorry 
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • I'm so mad for you! I was hopping on just now to see if there was an update from you. Not the one I wanted to see :( I'm sorry!!
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Oh Jen, I was just jumping on here to get a beta update.  Sorry :( 

• Oh no sweetie, I'm sorry.