1st Trimester

Broke down and changed my first appt.

I originally scheduled my first appt with my midwife at almost 10 wks.  And even though my last pregnancy was completely healthy and issue free, that was 6 years ago and I feel like I'm having my first again. My mind starts running about "what if's" and whatnot so I just called and they can see me at 8 wks. I know I will feel so relieved and like everything is real once I have my first appt.
BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Broke down and changed my first appt.

• I'd personally rather wait until 10 weeks because there's a much higher change of hearing the h/b then. Unless they do an early u/s, then you're all set, but my MW office doesn't. Hopefully it helps put your mind at ease.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageWildcatPrincess:
    I'd personally rather wait until 10 weeks because there's a much higher change of hearing the h/b then. Unless they do an early u/s, then you're all set, but my MW office doesn't. Hopefully it helps put your mind at ease.

I went in today for my first appt at 10 weeks and my midwife wasn't able to locate the heartbeat with a doppler. So I am going back on Friday to a different office associated with my midwife practice for an ultrasound.

Don't freak out, it only makes things 10x harder. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"