Multiples

Rave - portrait innovations

We have only had pro pics done once and hated them.  This place has no sitting fee, $10 a pic essentially, and prints were done in 5 minutes.  We'll definitely go back!

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image

Re: Rave - portrait innovations

• What a cute picture!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cute pic!  I took the girls there for their 9mth and 2yr pics and love the way they came out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That pic is great! 

I have to disagree about PI though.  Cannot stand the place that is in my neck of the woods.  They take appointments but do not EVER run on time.  They typically are running 1.5-2 hrs behind and then when they finally do take you and your baby/babies are screaming bc they are tired or hungry, they ask you if you want to reschedule.  I think the $10 deal cannot be beat, however, I would put up the money for a private session any day avoid having to deal with that place ever again.

Sorry to be a Debby Downer about them.  I do really like how your pic turned out though.  Very cute.

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Maybe I was lucky because school is back in session.  I'd certainly not like it either if I had to deal with that.  Bad business practices for sure. 

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • imageiluvadam:

That pic is great! 

I have to disagree about PI though.  Cannot stand the place that is in my neck of the woods.  They take appointments but do not EVER run on time.  They typically are running 1.5-2 hrs behind and then when they finally do take you and your baby/babies are screaming bc they are tired or hungry, they ask you if you want to reschedule.  I think the $10 deal cannot be beat, however, I would put up the money for a private session any day avoid having to deal with that place ever again.

Sorry to be a Debby Downer about them.  I do really like how your pic turned out though.  Very cute.

I'm afraid I've had the same experience - last time they were running over an hour late.  We were lucky to get anything because it ran us straight into feeding and naptime.  Then, when we picked our pictures up, several things were wrong.  We were told we could either wait 30 more minutes so they could fix it (we couldn't) or come back some other time for a reprint (it's 40 miles each way).  Needless to say, we were a bit disappointed.  The price can't be beat though and the photographers are great with kids.  We're currently on the fence about whether or not to give them another chance. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"