September 2011 Moms
Options

Walking, Exercise Balls, Tea, EPO....

So we have had some cooler evenings the last couple of nights in NC, so I have been able to take my dog for some nice walks. I swear I didn't think I was going to make it some of the rolling hills in our neighborhood tonight! Feels like I had been on an incline on a treadmill for hours!

I also bought an exercise balls today to do a little bouncing...I know I still have a ways to go, but we really would like for her to come at least a week early if possible to allow my DH to even see her before she is a month old!

I have also been making iced raspberry leaf tea, and taking EPO.....Too bad my DH is out to sea until after she is born, so sex is out of the question..

I have not really had many symptoms, so I am very curious to see what the doctor says on Friday. I think I may have had a few BH, and have had some shooting pains down there, but other than that she still feels like she is in the same spot....

BabyName Ticker

Re: Walking, Exercise Balls, Tea, EPO....

• Options

It has been gorgeous here in NC the last few days and I don't think we are even supposed to start seeing 90's gain until the weekend! I wish my DH was home because I'd drag him on a walk. I got to a lake to walk (not too comfortable in my neighborhood) and it's 2.25 miles from the car, around the lake and back to the car so I'm not exactly comfortable doing that alone at this point (not for safety reasons, but for labor reasons--there is no short cut if I go into labor half way around...I'd have to finish).

I've heard that the bouncing on the ball is supposed to help a lot; I haven't used it yet--thinking of going to the gym tomorrow afternoon specifically to bounce on the ball lol. The walking helped my little guy drop but I don't ever notice the difference until the next day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Where do you live in NC? We just recently moved to the Clayton area. I have a ton of family all over, definitely ready for fall. It will be perfect weather for walking the baby.

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm in Raleigh. One of my friends is in Clayton. We've been looking at houses out that way--you definitely get more bang for your buck. All of our local family is in Raleigh and Wake Forest and our long distance family is mostly in NY.

Fall is awesome. It just sucks that it doesn't last long.

• Options
    I feel like this is a stupid question and I will do a little face-palm action after I get an answer... but what is EPO?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I love it here, but unfortunately the Navy has other plans for us. My husband was planning on getting out, but has decided to do another 4 years until he can retire, so we actually just bought as house in Glen Laurel, and will be renting it come January/February time frame=(   I love the neighborhood, and you definitely get a lot more bang for your buck. We will definitely move back here to raise our family after he retires. It's off to VA we go until then though....
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imageTeacherVicky:
    I feel like this is a stupid question and I will do a little face-palm action after I get an answer... but what is EPO?

Evening Primrose Oil

I bought some but haven't actually used it yet. I feel like it's a lost cause now because I've head it takes a few weeks before it actually starts to work with your body.

• Options

imageajella1016:
    I love it here, but unfortunately the Navy has other plans for us. My husband was planning on getting out, but has decided to do another 4 years until he can retire, so we actually just bought as house in Glen Laurel, and will be renting it come January/February time frame=(   I love the neighborhood, and you definitely get a lot more bang for your buck. We will definitely move back here to raise our family after he retires. It's off to VA we go until then though....

That's got to be rough having to move so much. I moved around a lot when I was in high school and college but all I had to pack up was a bedroom and that was annoying enough lol. I can't imagine having to do it with a whole house.

• Options

nc mamas!!!! i'm in durham and have been out here for about a year!! 

i think i'm going to add the ball bouncing to my list of things to do tonight... 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Blog - dabbleinchic.blogspot.com
  • Options
    imagebre86ann:

imageTeacherVicky:

Evening Primrose Oil

I bought some but haven't actually used it yet. I feel like it's a lost cause now because I've head it takes a few weeks before it actually starts to work with your body.

Right! *face-palm*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

My grandparents live in Durham, and I have cousins that live in Raleigh. Your picture on the golf cart is so fun! Do you play golf? I played until I was 7 months, then my feet started to swell to much!

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"