Success after IF
Options

Diagnose my cycles please...

I thought that I was regulated after the last couple of almost normal AF's...but...its starting to look like my body is heading back to its old tricks again. After 8 days of bleeding that had all but disappeared, today I bled right through my pants while at work and am all crampy and such.  awesome. 

Typical cycle for me:

light bleeding for 10-20 days with a day or two of heavier bleeding in there....maybe a week or two without bleeding (possibly some break thru bleeding), rinse, repeat.  

some TMI side commentary - medium cramping, tons of bloating, and a feeling of "tugging" on my organs while pooing.  

My only IF diagnosises was annovulation and a short LP when I did finally O.

Does this ring any bells? 

Re: Diagnose my cycles please...

• Options

That's a lot of bleeding.   Fibroid?

Did you have a lap done before? 

Daycare is SO exhausting!
    Blog
  • Options
    nope, never had a lap
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am surprised they never did one with that much bleeding.  I am also wondering endo with the tugging you are describing.    That was one of the only real symptoms that I had was poo tugging and back pain, I did have endo on my intestines.  

Daycare is SO exhausting!
    Blog
  • Options
    endo is the thing that I'm starting to suspect...  I never really thought it was a possibility though because my sister has it and bleeds extremely heavily and is bent over in pain...
  • Options

imageMouseygail:
    endo is the thing that I'm starting to suspect...  I never really thought it was a possibility though because my sister has it and bleeds extremely heavily and is bent over in pain...

Add in the bladder discussion we had last week.....

I'm seeing my RE in the morning, I'll ask for us :)

(Yes, celebrating my birthday with a my bff the dildo cam).

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageOrangeSmoke:

imageMouseygail:

Add in the bladder discussion we had last week.....

I'm seeing my RE in the morning, I'll ask for us :)

(Yes, celebrating my birthday with a my bff the dildo cam).

right you are!  Thanks, I'll be waiting anxiously to hear what the RE says about my twin's symptoms!  and man, what an exciting birthday!!  Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"