Babies: 6 - 9 Months

BFP?!?

Well, it happened. Got the BFP yesterday and I was literally shaking! Am I ready for this? What was I thinking?  Oh my...2 under 2 sounds really scary. haha. Don't get me wrong, I am happy about another baby. For some reason I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Do I have to go back to the first tri?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFP?!?

• That's it, I think it's time to leave. There's obviously semen crawling all over this board.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I got pregnant with Isla when Emma was 6 months old. It can be done. It's hectic but doable. Hang in there. Yep, you gotta hang with the 1st tri peeps again but look at it this way, you can lend your wisdom to them.
  • Loading the player...
  • CONGRATS!!!!!! Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! That sure sounds challenging.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • ZOMG!!! I was just peeking in before leaving for the airport and this is what I see...congrats skank!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMarSamWhitney:
    CONGRATS!!!!!! Yes

Ditto. 

• Congrats!  I'm getting the fever...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats!!!
  • Is it okay that I am slightly jealous?? Congrats, mama!
  • Congrats! I'm jealous!
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Congrats! I got pregnant with Hazel when Annie was 6 months. I LOVE LOVE LOV this age difference. It's been so much easier than I thought it would be, too. 
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Congratulations! That's so exciting!
  • imageteenagefbi:

FVCK YES.

Hold my hand, let's do this together.

Yes please!!! Crying Will you rock me too?

• Andplusalso, Thanks ladies!! :)

• Congrats and the best HH 9 months...

but

::slowly backs away from post to go wash::

• COngrats!

I'd go over there for laughs. Theres always crazy things going on over on the tri boards.

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!!  You'll do fine and it will be so nice for your kids to have each other as playmates.  

And yes, you have to go back to first tri...so you can come back here and tell us what crazy stuff they are up to over there! 

• Congrats to you!!!  (That is simultaneously my greatest fear and hope - getting preggo so soon after DD) Just think - you'll get out of the diaper phase at around the same time - instead of finally potty training your LO and going right back to diapers again! 

Plus - people will respect you for being one badass mom for taking on two little ones at once! Good luck to you and your growing family!  

• I am so freaking envious of you and Cruel! Congrats on the BFP, and please bring over lots of 1T stories! You two are going to cause major damage over there...
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDeadOktober:

Congrats and the best HH 9 months...

but

::slowly backs away from post to go wash::

This! Precisely...

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• imageCupcakeKaper:

Congrats!!!  You'll do fine and it will be so nice for your kids to have each other as playmates.  

And yes, you have to go back to first tri...so you can come back here and tell us what crazy stuff they are up to over there! 

I agree with all of this.

• imageteenagefbi:

imageHenHen25:
    Congrats! I'm jealous!

I'll slip you a semen & hcg soaked curd on Saturday. Get ready.

Can we make it funnel cake instead?

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • congratulations
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Congratulations! 2 under 2 is tough but fun, you can do it!
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • imageBrittKav:
    Congrats! I got pregnant with Hazel when Annie was 6 months. I LOVE LOVE LOV this age difference. It's been so much easier than I thought it would be, too. 

I agree with this.

Congrats!

• Do not pass go. Do not collect $200....just kidding!
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats! Is it bad that I'm a teeny bit jealous?
    SQUIRREL!!!

• imageteenagefbi:
    imageRyAnsMoMMy123:
    imageteenagefbi:

FVCK YES.

No, because we'd probably knock each other up with twins.

You shut your dirty hor mouth.

My mom and aunt called to harass me about that very thing yesterday. I didn't laugh. Can you imagine? Oh man...

• imageRyAnsMoMMy123:
    imageteenagefbi:
    imageRyAnsMoMMy123:
    imageteenagefbi:

FVCK YES.

My mom and aunt called to harass me about that very thing yesterday. I didn't laugh. Can you imagine? Oh man...

When I was getting my first ultrasound for my 2nd baby, as the tech started the ultrasound she said "might be twins!" When she saw the look of terror on my face, she told me she was kidding. I said word for word "that's not even fvcking funny". Yes, I cursed @ an ultrasound tech. Not funny at all. haha.

• Congrats! 

I won't deny that it is completely crazy at times, but it is definitely doable :) 

• Congrats! But please keep your baby dust from blowing in my direction, thanks!
  • Congrats! I'm jealous of you fertile betches. H&H 9 to you!!
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats! It may be hard in the early years but how cool to have you kids so close in age. I think they will love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • congrats!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imageRyAnsMoMMy123:
    imageteenagefbi:
    imageRyAnsMoMMy123:
    imageteenagefbi:

FVCK YES.

Can I imagine? Yes, yes I can. :)

Congratulations! And if you spoon with Cruel, you'll both get triplets! Wait, no, that's buttsex. Spooning is twins, my bad. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congratulations!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"