1st Trimester
Options

My new food obsession

Sonic's New York style hot dogs. I love them. I want to eat them all the time!!!!
i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.

Re: My new food obsession

• Options
    Sounds good!!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mmmm! Mine is skyline cheese coneys without the chili...soooo good!

My angel Avery- 2/16/12, My rainbow Blake= 3/4/13, Joyfully awaiting #3 5/11/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds good...I devoured Checker's Chili Dog yesterday.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Follow my journey via my pregnancy diary: http://www.youtube.com/user/farab0verubiez
  • Options
    Yall can eat hotdogs?!?!  Ah man i'm so jealous!!!  My dr told me I can't eat hotdogs at all through my pregnancy.  I'm really am jealous!  I've been craving them!
    ~Julia~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had one last night before bed and this morning and I think I am about ready for another one.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options

imageonetxjewel:
    Yall can eat hotdogs?!?!  Ah man i'm so jealous!!!  My dr told me I can't eat hotdogs at all through my pregnancy.  I'm really am jealous!  I've been craving them!

Is there a reason your doctor said no hotdogs? No one has said anything to me about it, but the only reason I can think to say no to them is sodium content.

• Options

imageonetxjewel:

I've read different sources that say hot dogs are fine long as they've been thoroughly cooked.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Follow my journey via my pregnancy diary: http://www.youtube.com/user/farab0verubiez
  • Options
    You're not supposed to eat the red hot dogs you find at stadiums or boil at home.  An all beef hot dog is fine.  But you're right, the sodium content is extremely high because it's a processed food.
    Photobucket BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I really want Lucky Charms LOL

I read that hot dogs have the same chemical (I think it was a chemical) as what lunch meat has and so pregnant women aren't supposed to eat either. I love hot dogs too but I've been avoiding them.......so I'm not sure if it's safe or not????

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:

I really want Lucky Charms LOL

I read that hot dogs have the same chemical (I think it was a chemical) as what lunch meat has and so pregnant women aren't supposed to eat either. I love hot dogs too but I've been avoiding them.......so I'm not sure if it's safe or not????

You can get listeria from eating undercooked hot dogs and lunch meat.  As long as you heat it to steaming, enjoy!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was told not to eat hot dogs too. Boo! I might just have to sneak one.
  • Options
    You must be from the Cincy area if you like the Skyline! That sounds fabulous!
  • Options

imagecareyalis:
    Mmmm! Mine is skyline cheese coneys without the chili...soooo good!

This is what I was trying to refer to in my previous comment... Still trying to get the hang of this :-)

• Options
    Well in case anyone needs to have a hot dog, Sonic's are 100% beef and since they are a restaurant it is safe to say they cook them all the way through before serving them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"