August 2011 Moms
Options

She's a biter...lol

LO has been fighting her nap.. so Queen Crabbypants is calling the shots today.. The only way she will even doze off is attached to my boob.. chomping down as hard as possible on my nip.. Ouch!! She has had a really hard suck since birth, but dang.. Anyone else dealing with a nap avoider and/or nip biter?

Married: 3/01/08
Baby Girl: 7/29/11
Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!

Re: She's a biter...lol

• Options
    My LO is avoiding nap today too. He just won't close his eyes. He doesn't really car about eating, he just doesn't want to sleep. Hopefully he won't be like this tonight.

Sorry about your nips. I've been there too. Hydrogel pads help a lot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes, my LO will not nap today either. She's actually asleep for the first time today laying across my lap... I pump, so don't have a nipple biter, but she's eating constantly today, I haven't been able to add any milk to my freezer stash. I'm pumping 4-5oz every 3 hours and she's eating all of that before my next pumping session! It's been a continuous cluster feeding session all day!

Oh yeah and I second the hydrogel pads as pp mentioned.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO isn't sleeping today either...I am exhausted but he is content so I can't complain too much. We woke up at 4 am this morning and he has been go, go, go ever since. I am hoping this means a great nights sleep tonight for all of us!
  • Options
    Yes & Yes! Whoever said breastfeeding is not painful is a liar! My nips hurt only because DS chomps on them so hard. It seriously feels like he has teeth in there! Also when he gets mad and searches for my nip he often pinches it! Ouch!
  • Options
    I call DS my snapping turtle because every breast feeding session starts with a bite. He also bites at anything that gets close to his mouth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"