February 2012 Moms

Please tell me I'm not the only one...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has forgotten to pull their panties down before going pee?

...At least it was at home.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

Re: Please tell me I'm not the only one...

• I haven't done that yet but during one of my middle-of-the-night visits to the toilet I sat on the toilet seat cover and ... well you get it. Oops.

Glad to say you're not the only one. (: 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

C. <3 E.</p>

• I'm literally cracking up!  This has never happened but I think this is HILARIOUS!  Just SEEMS like something I would do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehillbillysunshine:
    I'm literally cracking up!  This has never happened but I think this is HILARIOUS!  Just SEEMS like something I would do!

haha, I did this the other day and DH was DYING laughing. He kept saying "I can't believe you peed your pants!!" I definitely DO NOT think this counts as "peeing my pants" !!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

• I haven't done it while pregnant, but if it makes you feel any better I did it while NOT pregnant last year.  I normally don't wear underwear, and for some reason decided to one day when we were leaving for a camping trip. 

That evening when we were at the camp ground I went to the bathroom stalls and was so used to just pulling my jeans down, I forgot to pull the panties down. I was so embarrassed to go back to the tents with wet undies that I just threw them away.  

Side Note: Pregnancy has completely altered my hatred of underwear.  Now I have to wear them because of the leak factor, but I hate wearing them even more because of how wet they always feel. Indifferent

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hahaha I have almost done this! The other day when we were driving home I had to go so bad that I actually thought about just peeing in my pants LOL! We were like 20 minutes from home and I was about to die!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I haven't done this yet...but I did almost pee reading this....if that counts.  LOL
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • i peed on my hand in the middle of the night lol i was too tired to realize i wasnt done peeing and started to wipe. sigh.
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• I got so caught up in trying to untangle my shorts from my belly band, I forgot my undies. But I realized it after I sat down. Is that what happened to you? Poor thing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehillbillysunshine:
    I'm literally cracking up!  This has never happened but I think this is HILARIOUS!  Just SEEMS like something I would do!

Haven't done this, but I am glad to hear my paranoia is not unfounded.

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• I haven't done this. But I did sneeze earlier this week and slightly pee myself (enough that I had to change my pants). More motivation for me to go pee often so I never sneeze again with a full bladder. DH found it rather entertaining though. Embarrassed
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
  • That's awesome! LOL!

I peed my pants once during my first pregnancy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemac&chip:
    I haven't done this. But I did sneeze earlier this week and slightly pee myself (enough that I had to change my pants). More motivation for me to go pee often so I never sneeze again with a full bladder. DH found it rather entertaining though. Embarrassed

You snissed!  Get used to it.  It may happen more often down the road. Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"