Multiples

You know you need a vacation when....

You sit to pee and forget to pull down your underwear. True story. I left my brother to watch my (somewhat mobile) kids while I went to the bathroom. I was pretty sure he was more focused on his video game than the babies so I was kind of rushing. I sat to go and realized my mistake. Hey, what's another load of laundry? Right?

SMH

Re: You know you need a vacation when....

• OMG- i have totally done that :)
    I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • LOL!  Sounds like you definitely need a vacation and a bottle of wine or two to start it off (however the wine would probably make me do that same sort of thing Wink).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's okay...I don't even bother taking Emerson's training seat off the toilet when I go anymore.  
  • Totally did that myself when my twins were about 3 months old...only I didn't realize my mistake until I went to wipe!!!  Ahhh...sleep deprivation. 

• Niki-this cracks me up! 

OU-I always used to do that with Max's too!

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• LOL Glad I'm not the only one who has done this...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"