Austin Babies

Coffee recs near Mopac and 360?

I'm dropping the kiddo off at the sitters and then, because my original plans were canceled, I have time to study and do work. I'm looking for recs of quite places to go near Mopac and 360. Any ideas? 

Re: Coffee recs near Mopac and 360?

• panera bread isn't bad and they have free wifi.

there aren't any really cute coffee shops in the area. 

• At the arboretum, there is a Starbucks tucked in the back by ann Taylor. There is also a new place called Zeke's that has amazing salads ad would probably be a good place to chill.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamycathy:

panera bread isn't bad and they have free wifi.

there aren't any really cute coffee shops in the area. 

It doesn't have  to be too close. I was thinking of driving up to Mozart's because I know they are a good place to work, or maybe seeing if Trianon's is any good. 

• And I mean 360 South. :) 
  • i don't know if they have coffee but I love Bountiful Cafe on Bee Caves and Walsh Tarlton.  You can access turn off of 360 onto Walsh Tarlton (just next to the mall) and go north for about 1 mile.  There's also another coffee shop in that shopping center there. 
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's a La Madelaine at Bee Caves and 360. After the lunch rush, it's easy to find a table and nice and quiet.
  • I haven't been to Trianon in years but I liked it when I used to go there. My ex-ILs lived around the corner from them and I loved the aroma when they would roast their coffee beans. I like it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I ended up at Trianon this time. I like it. Thanks for all the recommendations though! I can always count on this group for help. I'll be back and I'll have to try some of the other places. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"