Secondary IF

A Sign

I started reading "The Secret" and it talks about asking the universe for what you want. The next step is to invision that you already have what you want and trust that you will be getting it. I started meditating on this yesterday, CD1, and got a sign today. I walked outside to let our new puppy do her business, and a lady bug landed right on my shoulder. It wasn't one of those nasty Asian beetles, either. I haven't seen an actual lady bug in years!!!  I am taking this as a sign that my wish is coming true. Cycle 11 is it! I can feel it!
Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: A Sign

• Cycle 11 is definitely IT!!

I love your positivity and I am going to let it rub off on my own cycle. Thank-you!

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • While I hate people who say "just think positive and it will happen" there has to be something true about it so I say medical intervention + positive thinking will be the ticket!! Good luck to you and cycle 11!!!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That's great thinking. I always try to stay positive and just envision seeing a positive pregnancy test and being pregnant again. This is the cycle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 2010-April 2012: Lots of trying, chlomid, gonal-f, with triggers, without, IUI's and tons of BFNs
    May2012: Letrozole + IUI = BFP!!!! Due 2/10/13
  • That is awesome.

Now that I am reading this, there was someone on this board that I was supposed to be reading, "The Secret" with a while back, but I can't remember who it is. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Yay!  I always get so excited when I see a ladybug.  I hope this means this is your lucky cycle!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope the lady bug is a sign and this is you cycle.  I agree with the other poster attitude along with teh medical intervention does a lot.  Good Luck!
  • Cycle 11 is it! I can feel it!
  • I totally believe in signs and ladybugs are very lucky for me. I love it!!!
    My Little
  • I really hope your ladybug is a real sign!!

I believe in signs, absolutely. I have a really hard time doing the envisioning that I'm pg thing, because I get afraid that I'm tempting the fates, counting chickens that aren't anywhere near hatched, and that I'll get extra hurt. I'm trying, though, to take the risk.

• imagechoirgirl:

I really hope your ladybug is a real sign!!

I believe in signs, absolutely. I have a really hard time doing the envisioning that I'm pg thing, because I get afraid that I'm tempting the fates, counting chickens that aren't anywhere near hatched, and that I'll get extra hurt. I'm trying, though, to take the risk.

It was really hard for me too. I have always been a skeptic and felt like murphy's law was the way of my life. However, that way of thinking sent me to the verge of insanity and I was really starting to worry for my health. So, I made the conscious decision to buck up and look at the bright side. That's when I started forcing myself to believe that I was going to be a mom again. It has REALLY helped my mood, stress, and most of all marriage! I was a gorilla when I got my period and now I just look at the next cycle as a fresh start and a new opportunity. I am feeling more like myself than I have since before DD.

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"