Toddlers: 24 Months+

Have you put your toddler on a clear liquid diet for stomach issues?

The nurse told us to do it for 24 hours. How did they survive it? The stuff the nurse recommended is all stuff I never give my kid (juice, jello, gatorade...really??? there is no way! I'll stick to plain pedialyte). She's hungry and has been eating. Does it keep them satisfied?

She's got that fun diarrhea-only virus that seems to be going around, and I'm pretty sure she has passed it along to me...on my birthday no less! 

My guess is I'm going to have to give her jello (something I can't stand) and hope she forgets having it when she's older.  

I'm trying to make my shopping list to send to my husband so he can pick everything up on his way home.  

Re: Have you put your toddler on a clear liquid diet for stomach issues?

• I don't see anything wrong with their suggestions..Maybe you're a little pickier than I..

Usually I've heard of the BRAT diet for diarrhea..Bananas, Rice, Apples, Toast  - to firm things up.

image Alcoholism is not determined by how much you drink or how often, but by negative consequences in your life that do not alter your drinking habits.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"