Rhode Island Babies

I need prenatal exercise classes!

swimming or yoga... really anything, trying to help my major back pain!

thank you!

Re: I need prenatal exercise classes!

• The Motion Center in Providence is great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I took prenatal yoga at Bellani in Warwick and liked it. If you tell the instructor what aches and pains you're having, she's more than happy to give you specific moves to help with relief.
    #3 Due April 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • I do prenatal yoga at Breathing Time Yoga (https://www.breathingtimeyoga.com). We typically have Kate but sometimes the owner Karen subs for her. They're both fantastic and I've found that it helps a lot with the discomfort that comes along with an ever changing body. We always do a little check-in before we get started and then they build the time to specifically address the issues we're all having. They also will show us individually things that we can do at home if we're having really hard time in one area.

i.e. my baby sits very low and always has. as he gets bigger his head was pushing on my pelvic bone so they showed me ways to relax and position myself to move him out of the uncomfortable region.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd recommend breathing time yoga as well. I have gone there a few times and really like it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"