Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Give me your dessert bar recipes!!

Does anyone have a good dessert bar recipe that they can share with me? I have to bring a dessert for a family get together on Friday and I would rather bake from scratch(or semi scratch) versus buying a box.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Give me your dessert bar recipes!!

• Options
    Gooey butter cake is always a big hit anywhere I take it. https://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,166,156182-248196,00.html   It would definitely fall under semi-scratch though, it does use a box of yellow cake mix.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options

These use prepared cookie dough, but you could always make your own.  These are so good!

Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars

Preheat oven to 350

Ingredients:
    1 tube of prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
    1 block of cream cheese
    1 egg
    1/2 cup sugar

Press/spread about 3/4 of the tube of cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8 pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Mix the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth and pour over the cookie dough layer. Drop blobs of the remaining cookie dough over the cream cheese layer.

Bake for 25-30 minutes. The bars will start to pull away from the sides of the pan, but be sure to take them out before they start to brown!

Cool and then store in the refrigerator.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageodear:

These use prepared cookie dough, but you could always make your own.  These are so good!

Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars

Preheat oven to 350

Ingredients:
    1 tube of prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
    1 block of cream cheese
    1 egg
    1/2 cup sugar

Press/spread about 3/4 of the tube of cookie dough into the bottom of an 8x8 pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Mix the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth and pour over the cookie dough layer. Drop blobs of the remaining cookie dough over the cream cheese layer.

Bake for 25-30 minutes. The bars will start to pull away from the sides of the pan, but be sure to take them out before they start to brown!

Cool and then store in the refrigerator.

I hate you for posting this.  My diet is ruined. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sopapilla Cheesecake

2 can of crescent rolls
    2 blocks of cream cheese
    1 cup of sugar
    1 tbsp of vanilla
    butter, cinnamon and sugar.

In a greased 9x13 pan spread on can of crescent rolls. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Spread over crescent rolls. Layer 2nd can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese. rub butter over the top and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Once sliced, drizzle honey over the top.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"