October 2011 Moms
Options

OMG! 1 month until OUR MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it girls...feels like yesterday (kind of) that we posted about first heartbeats!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: OMG! 1 month until OUR MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    And really, for some of us, Sept could end up being our month!  Crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I bet we have a bunch of Sept babies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't believe how close October is.  It honestly seems like just yesterday my husband and I were staring over our pregnancy test, quickly trying to re-read the directions to make sure we really did see those 2 pink lines!
  • Options
    This exactly!  October seemed so far away and now I can just say "next month!"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YAY cant wait!!!! :) its funny cause i went on the first tri board the other day and they were talking about what is safe to eat, and drink and what not....seems like we are old pros to all that stuff now...HAHAHA Good luck everyone!!!
  • Options
    My induction is set for Sept 30. I can't believe in 30 days or less I'm going to have another kid.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageludicrous:
    My induction is set for Sept 30. I can't believe in 30 days or less I'm going to have another kid.

My c is for Sept 29. On Monday I was like, OMG Aug 29............ holy crap! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageericanandy:

imageludicrous:

My c is for Sept 29. On Monday I was like, OMG Aug 29............ holy crap! 

It is crazy how soon you two will be holding your little ones! So exciting!!!

I have been waiting and waiting for Sept. 1 so I can say I am due next month!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's insane how fast time has gone by.....Cannot believe I am going to be a mommy -  finally!!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am due October 30th, so still basically 2 months left for me.
  • Options
    I was just saying this to DH yesterday...I can't believe it! =D I'm so excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"