December 2010 Moms
Options

Cleaning Club: Wiping Wednesday

Ok CCCs! Today is wiping Wednesday. Choose a bathroom in your house and wipe the surfaces.

I admit, I'm cheating today.  The maid is coming, after a long vacation overseas.    I had to "clean" (i.e. put away all my crap) all last night to just to get it ready for her to clean! At least it forces to me to declutter!

So I'm taking this W.W. off and having someone else do the work!

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: Cleaning Club: Wiping Wednesday

• Options
    Yay Jilly! Jealous
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Well, I suppose that's a good excuse. Enjoy the day off! I already wiped down the master bath this morning, so I feel good about that. Wink
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I giggled when I saw "choose a bathroom" I wish we had more than one bathroom, especially while we are training Cleo.  After we get back from Ari's appointment, I'm going to finish canning my tomatoes (I still have 20 lbs to go) then I'm going to scrub my kitchen down.  I did a quick wipe yesterday but there is still tomato everywhere. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A maid?  Whatever, cheater.  Stick out tongue

I'm going to do the upstairs bathroom, tub included.  I will also wipe the downstairs sink.  We don't use that tub, so instead I will clean out P's tub.  

I didn't get to my junk drawer yesterday, so I will try that today too.  And the dishes bahahaha.  By the way, do you know what happens when you don't do dishes for 3 days?  Not much.  4 days?  I may let you know tomorrow.  lol

• Options

i wiped down the sink in the upstairs bathroom with vinegar/baking soda, but DH wont let me do the tub since it needs soft scrub...now that im KU he wont let me use bleach...so hes going to do it.

WHOOP WHOOP!! 

• Options

Score, jnicolen! That's awesome!

The weird thing about my house is, there are 4 bathrooms.  And I do NOT live in some sort of mansion.  I live in a very modestly sized home.  This guy just redid our house before we bought it (he was a contractor), and he put two extra bathrooms in kind of random spaces (one in the kitchen and one in the attic).  Then he ran out of money, foreclosed, and that's how we got this house.  We wish we didn't have all these bathrooms because it definitely caused us to get higher taxes and we only use the downstairs one and one upstairs one!

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"