Cloth Diapering

Anyone use the Cloth-eez Workhorse fitteds from GMD?

These look great for under a cover and the price is great. Anyone use them?

https://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/workhorse.htm

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone use the Cloth-eez Workhorse fitteds from GMD?

• Yep.  I have 2 and wish I had more.  They're really great for littler babies.  Just about as absorbent as a prefold for a bigger kid.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, we use & love them especially since they keep cotton next to N's skin and they dry pretty quickly when you separate the inner piece to hang dry. We have the snapless kind and they fit really well. N is getting a bit big for the size in terms of absorbency so I've started putting a doubler in there to make them last longer but I fully intend to buy more once I have to move up a size! :)
    image Busted!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have snapless orange edged and wish I had bought more... they are a great stash filler and easier than prefolds for my DH. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have two orange and two yellow. The orange aren't very absorbant, or perhaps LO was a super soaker NB, but I could have gone without the orange. However, I LOVE them now that he's in the yellow. We have the snapless. I plan on ordering at least 6 of the red when we move up to the next size.
  • I had 4 or 5 of the orange non-snapping ones that lasted about the first month - they were great.

Does the absorbancy increase with the size?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageanotherNJbride:

I had 4 or 5 of the orange non-snapping ones that lasted about the first month - they were great.

Does the absorbancy increase with the size?

The orange are the only ones that are a single layer- so they are less absorbent than a prefold.

• I have some yellow and orange snaps that I want to sell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"