Babies: 9 - 12 Months

~~~PunkyBooster~~~

Inquiring minds want to know: What's wrong with the 4-year-old sitting in the shopping cart?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ~~~PunkyBooster~~~

• Finally!  Someone did it!  I was too scared Sad

• Yes, please.
     Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.adambabycakes:
    Finally!  Someone did it!  I was too scared Sad
    Too scared? I'm too scared NOT to find out! What if I am risking my future 4-year-old's life by letting him sit in the shopping cart?!
  • TELL US TELL US TELL US!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I know the shopping carts themselves tell you not to put children in the cart portion, because there are several opportunities for the child to get hurt. Pinch a finger between bars, fall out if climbing, have someone else jolt the cart and the kid fall and get hurt, etc. Small stuff. I do sideeye people who put kids in the cart because I have seen a kid get mildly hurt and the parent was ignoring the kid, but not enough to get all judgey about it.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Well, crap. After convincing DH that Mac MUST go in the cart (in the infant carrier/carseat), now I have to tell him Mac must NOT be in the cart. He'll probably just put a leash on him and tell him to crawl behind the cart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"