Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Am I the only one?

Who likes to spend time with my kids???

I run a daycare and I have 3 separate parents who either don't pick their kids up when they get off work or they bring their kids on their day off (all day not just a few hours to run errands) or I even have a parent who DOESN'T work or go to school but still brings her kids 5 days a week 8-5 so she can "clean house"

Do any of you take your kids to daycare just because? I know that when I did work outside of home I didn't do it.

Re: Am I the only one?

• Sigh.

Anyone want to take this one? Anyone? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hate my kids.

True story. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Well the OP is 92 weeks pregnant.  She clearly loves her kids the best.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will take her if I have something to do, I raley take off unless I have something that needs to be done and I can't do it at night or on the weekends with dd. I try to spend the time I have with her. Like setting up for her party and making her cake I took off and took her to daycare, I just coudnt give her the attention she deserves that day with everything going on. But other than that I take off to take her to dr and I wont take her back to daycare, and I take off when her daycare is closed so of coarse she stays home with me, and I took her to day care when I was sick once I felt like 10 shades of ***. But I can see once and a while doing it but not all the time.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageUnpossible:

White chocolate TOTALLY sucks! This one time, at Easter, I got my Easter basket and there was a white chocolate bunny in my Easter basket, and I ate the ear off the white chocolate bunny and it wasn't white chocolate, it was soap.

White chocolate = soap.

And don't no one even try to tell me that my response isn't relevant to this post. Not nobody.

/ded

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• OP, bless your heart.
  • imagekirky05:

imageseahorse102410:
    Well the OP is 92 weeks pregnant.  She clearly loves her kids the best.

Well yeah, gotta give them maximum ute time!

Give her some credit. Maybe she's a shark. 

"To me, you are perfect."

•  More relevant posting...

Sometimes when you have a bad experience with food if you go back to it - it isn't as bad then - like it won't be soap.

This one time, my mom made apple pie and instead of putting in cinnamon she put in bacon bits (the spice jars were the same color).  She never realized it and then I ate the apple pie and it grossed me out.  I couldn't eat apple pie for awhile but then the memory wore off I guess cause I am ok with apple pie now.

Yum - pie....

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    This one time I wore this one shirt that I thought I looked super awesome in. Then years later, I looked back at pics and saw it made me look fat. Totally put me off wearing shirts for a while.

::pulls out binoculars::

So, uh . . . are you wearing a shirt today?

• imagekirky05:
    imageKJmashup:
    imagekirky05:

imageseahorse102410:
    Well the OP is 92 weeks pregnant.  She clearly loves her kids the best.

Well yeah, gotta give them maximum ute time!

Give her some credit. Maybe she's a shark. 

::dead::

Have I ever told you how sexay your brains are?

<3 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Yep, OP, yes you are. In fact, when I do get C from daycare he just goes right into a cage at home. I wear rubber gloves every time I have to touch him, and the cat is responsible for his diaper changes. Once he turns 2, we figure we can give him a tent outside and he can figure out how to hunt for food because it will be good for his sense of independence and immune system. No love for weak, coddled kids here at all. And someday, when he writes his own version of 'Mommy Dearest' we'll sue for royalties because he wouldn't have such wonderful story opportunities without us.

Indifferent 

Seriously. I get up at 5:15am to get 30min of 'me' time before showering and taking care of my kid. He goes to bed at 7:30, giving about an hour to prep for the next day and manage the week's emergencies before collapsing into bed and trying to shut down my brain so I can sleep a few hours. DH works a few weekends every month and we have a lot of family obligations, and C is still a catnapper, so my house does not see anything resembling a deep clean unless I take 'vacation time' (yippee) and C is out of the house. Sorry if my sense of survival means my son spends a few extra hours with people trained to care for him and he runs to with hugs every morning. That's a pretty ridiculous statement unless you know every single detail about how a house is run.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like bunnies.
    imageimage
  • This is for Kirky...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imageMrsSummitCounty:
    I like bunnies.

Bunnies are evil!

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Yes. I have no desire to spend time with your kids.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagewrite2nicole:
    Yes. I have no desire to spend time with your kids.
    Coming in late for an lol
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    OMG i just laughed my balls off. MY BALLZ Y'ALL.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"