Babies: 9 - 12 Months

WDYT. Was I too harsh?

2»

Re: WDYT. Was I too harsh?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    ::begins to suspect OP doesn't really give a shiit what we think unless we agree with her::
    me thinks you may be onto something here, sook!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
    ::begins to suspect OP doesn't really give a shiit what we think unless we agree with her::

I agree.  with you. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    imageCinemaGoddess:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:

I agree.  with you. 

OP's gonna be pissed.

At least she lost her baby weight.

Whatever.  I still have 2lbs of baby weight.  I'm keeping it for sentimental reasons. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

imagejessie395:
    imageDeerHunter79:
    imageames17:
    imagescoutkate:
    imagenlionberger:
    imagescoutkate:

imagejessie395:
    Yes, but I'm sure you already know that or you wouldn't have asked.

I disagree.  I think she wanted us all to swoop in and validate her. 

I dunno... Wasn't she the one that called people's babies ugly?  I think she just responded that way for shock value.

Was she?  Her SN carries not-so-great connotations for me but for the life of me I can't remember why. 

Pretty sure she's the ugly baby caller outer, and there was something else, but I can't remember what. I remember that sn in a negative way, too.

Why do I want to say it had something to do with she didnt get how people can't lose their baby weight or something like that?

Was she the one who went to see her ex and he commented on her weight or something?

No, that was that Crystal chick.

Ooooh okay. I got my AWs confused!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm less concerned about the harshness and more concerned about you being too stupid to function in society.

*color codes stupid bumpie spreadsheet*

imageimage
  • imageDaisyFull:
    Where is our resident judgy mcjudgerson? Cyn - what say you? Was OP too harsh in her response? What's your take on the other OP? Would this fly on your fb?

As for the swing lady, I see that as a mishap that she learned her lesson from & she has judged her actions diligently on her own. As for giants, you were too harsh, and yes the fact that you have to ask means that you already know the answer. I judge thee

/gavel

ETA: not much flies on FB. And I have a feeling OP is reading all of this and rolling her eyes like "psh, these betches" but underneath it all lies defeat.

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • imageMrsSummitCounty:

I'm less concerned about the harshness and more concerned about you being too stupid to function in society.

Do you sort the spreadsheet by degree of stupidness or by name?

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecynhamilton:

imageDaisyFull:
    Where is our resident judgy mcjudgerson? Cyn - what say you? Was OP too harsh in her response? What's your take on the other OP? Would this fly on your fb?

As for the swing lady, I see that as a mishap that she learned her lesson from & she has judged her actions diligently on her own. As for giants, you were too harsh, and yes the fact that you have to ask means that you already know the answer. I judge thee

/gavel

No, no, no. Your tagline is "You are judged". Not "I judge thee". 

Sheesh. Must I remember *everything* around here??

But thank you for the ruling, none the less.

• imageTunaTown:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I'm less concerned about the harshness and more concerned about you being too stupid to function in society.

Do you sort the spreadsheet by degree of stupidness or by name?

The color-coding indicates the terrorist threat level, but the spreadsheet is sorted by name for easy reference. This is just an upgraded version of my Post-Its.

Giantsgirl has just earned herself a hot pink threat level! SQUEE!!

imageimage
  • imageDaisyFull:
    imagecynhamilton:

imageDaisyFull:

/gavel

No, no, no. Your tagline is "You are judged". Not "I judge thee". 

Sheesh. Must I remember *everything* around here??

But thank you for the ruling, none the less.

::facepalm:: damn it all to hell, i knew something was off. 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • Why can't I find a "That was way harsh, Tai" gif??

CG?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagejesseandjen:

Why can't I find a "That was way harsh, Tai" gif??

CG?

I couldn't find one but OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

https://alanrickmansideeye.tumblr.com/

Squee!!!!!1111

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imagejesseandjen:

CG?

You're a virgin who can't drive...
  • imageCinemaGoddess:
    imagejesseandjen:

CG?

Squee!!!!!1111

OoooOOOooooh!!! Alan Rickman fix.

OP, yeah, you were harsh but I could have overlooked that if you hadn't come to another board looking for validation because you felt like being a biitch.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    imagejesseandjen:

CG?

Squee!!!!!1111

Holy sh!tballs, that is amazing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"