Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Flying and bottles

DS and I are going on our first plan ride together tonight. We are taking the red eye and although he is mainly BF, he does get a bottle of formula before bed. I was planning on giving him his bottle before we boarded the plan.

My question is when going thru security is it better to have a sealed bottle of water to make the bottle with, or to have the water already in his bottle so they can test it?

AS well I just put powdered formula in a formula saver container, do you think I am going to have any issues?

Or should I scrap that whole plan and buy a can of the ready to use? ( this would be my last option as I would have to buy a pack of 6 and would like to avoid that)

Re: Flying and bottles

• Just fill your bottle with the water you need and put your formula in your container. You shouldn't have any problems. They may test your water, that's it.
  • imageKara5109:
    Just fill your bottle with the water you need and put your formula in your container. You shouldn't have any problems. They may test your water, that's it.

DH (TSA agent) verified this. Medical liquids are exempt. Water may be tested.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"