February 2012 Moms

Is it Halloween yet?!

Or maybe even just October.  I just got this shirt and I want to wear it NOW!!  Of course...I need a little more of a bump and not just extra chunk..but it's so awesome! 

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog

Re: Is it Halloween yet?!

• Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a little pink bow for the head if the Frightener is a girl or a blue bow tie is he's a boy.

Yes....we call baby the Frightener.  Not a huge fan of calling s/he "it". One of  Bry's (DH)  favorite movies is "The Frightners" with Michael J. Fox.  Has anyone seen it?  It about these ghosts and when they push themselves thru walls, it made Bry think about when s/he is bigger and what my stomach is going to look like. 

It's ok...we know we are a little on the "special" side. LOL

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I found it on Etsy.  It's cool cause you can either order a shirt with it already on or you can order just the iron on and put it on yourself!!  They have gender neutral, girl or boy!
  • I can't wait for Halloween!  I'm gonna be a banana this year.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Great shirt!  I say wear it all throughout October!
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• In my world, Sept 1st- GO FOR IT!!!!  ;0)  I deco so much and it takes so long, I start Sept 1, to make it worth it.  Plus, I love it.  LOL  Yes.  It all comes down the day after.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family
  • Oh wow.  Someone who shares my love of decorating!!!  I am dyyyyyyying to decorate for halloween/fall but we are moving in a couple of weeks so it kinda defeats the purpose.  I am, however, making pumpkin bread, have pumpkin spice candles burning and listening to Christmas music *lol*  all while it's 105 out today. 

• i love, love , love it, 

soooo getting one 

• that is the MOST AWESOME shirt i have ever seen!!! I was looking online all day yesterday for ideas for halloween costumes for women who are pregnant and frankly i didnt like any of them!!! but this shirt is soooo cool!!!!!!! i saw wear it all of october!!!!!
  • oopps i meant "say" not "saw"!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"