October 2011 Moms
Options

what have you put on the walls of the nursery?

we are going to put up some shelves, but the rest of the walls are bare.

we havent settled on a name yet, so no letters over her bed. 

any other ideas? 

Re: what have you put on the walls of the nursery?

• Options
    We put up a decal and some artwork from etsy.

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I got the 3 pieces of "transportation art" from PBK and got a little round mirror.  We haven't hung any of them up yet in case we need to move some furniture around when the glider comes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have three canvases with robots on them for over the crib, some shelves that will have toy robots on them for one wall, and some robot sticky decals for another wall.   Can you guess what our nursery "theme" is?!?!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have a decal with her name on it over the crib and paper lanterns in one corner of the room.  We are moving very shortly after her birth, so I'm not going too crazy with the decorating but still want her to have a nursery.  
  • Options

imageCeridwen21:
    We put up a decal and some artwork from etsy.

Same here. 

BFP#1 10/5/09 | Heartbeat 11/1/09 | D&C 11/24/09 (no hb)
    BFP#2 02/18/11 * Beta@15dpo=215 * @18dpo=698 * @20dpo=2337 * @25dpo=10,931 * DS Arrived October 24, 2011
    BFP#3 08/12 | D&C 9/12 (no hb)
    BFP#4 Due May 1, 2014 Stick baby stick!
  • Options

I got 3 of these Limited edition Barbie prints.

https://www.poshtots.com/home/poshsearch.aspx?txtsearch=barbie#20

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    We haven't gotten a single thing for the walls yet even though almost everything else is done. Next weekend is the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago and we're hoping to get some cute stuff there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i hung the bedding quilt up and his name will go over his crib (the paper letters from The Land of Nod--not wood), and i am ordering 3 or 4 prints of vintage pick up trucks for over his dresser. 

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    We have 2 canvas pieces with a sea turtle and seahorse. I also have a shelf with his framed ultrasound pic and some sea creature beanie babies. His name is above his crib. I also put some fish on his closet door. He has a small room though...
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • Options
    We haven't put anything up yet, because I kept rearranging the furniture.  But we have decals and a set of 3 canvas prints that match the bedding set, the quilt from the bedding, and also his name.  I think that should be good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I painted him a series of canvasses, and I also have a piece that I made for him that says 'son of grace'(his middle name means son of grace). Aside from those, I have two small framed airplanes. 

Are you on pinterest?  You should hop on there and hunt around for inspiration, there are some seriously creative people out there and there are a lot of DIY tutorials for how they do some of the stuff they do!

• Options
    We have a large decal, because we aren't painting the walls.  I also have 3 pieces of artwork that I made that are framed on the wall as well as 1 photo that I took that we had transferred to a large canvas print.  
  • Options

Paint!

LOL and a chair rail. I have a teddy bear picture that I was given as a gift and I think I am going to put up some of those floating shelves with picture frames on them. I also want to do the name thing, but we aren't naming him till he gets here, so that will have to a be an after birth project!

• Options

Painted the oars myself, framed some signal flags from land of nod, 'a' from PBK...nautical themed nursery

the paintings are done on wood which is neat, they're from PBK, ignore the fact they're a little crooked..got tired of rearranging them

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

We rent so I'm not painting and the walls are cream.  I have a name decal from Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/transaction/55490406)

And I have to order it still, but our bedding has a piece of canvas wall art that comes with it.

• Options

The centerpieces from my shower were birdhouses, so one wall has an eclectic mix of really cute birdhouses and the bird prints that I picked up long before I was pregnant.

The other wall has this:

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We put up duck wall stickers.  They were advertised as "bubble bath ducks" but they're really dressed for swimming, not baths, so we went with them.  They look really cute in the nursery.

https://www.rosenberryrooms.com/417-bubble-bath-peel-stick-applique.html

Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Options
    I bought some letter decals and pink/brown dots decals from walmart that we put on the wall. We still have some more decor to do but that is what we have so far.
  • Options

So far, the only thing on the walls is paint. There is nothing else in the room except kitchen and living room items (we are remodeling the rest of the house).

But...when the time comes in the next few weeks...I will be ordering four pictures from Etsy that will be framed and go on one wall. Another wall is going to have a big canvas painting of a tree....that I had everyone at the baby shower do thumbprint "leaves" on (and it will be at the hospital too for visitors that were not at the shower to put their leaf on). And then one of the other walls will have Ikea spice rack holders mounted to the wall (which will be used as little book holders). The last wall will have a cable type curtain rod (also from Ikea) with little metal clips...going across the wall. It will be used for pictures until the LO is making artwork...and then we will be desplaying artwork on it hanging from the clips.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options

We have these, framed.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Options
    I painted a tree on the wall.. See siggy

Baby #1: m/c at 5 weeks (2011)
    Baby #3: missed m/c found at 11.5 weeks (2013)
    Baby #4: missed m/c at 10 weeks (2013)
    Baby #5: m/c at 6 weeks (2014)
    Baby #6: Saw a heartbeat at 7w, baby stopped growing at 7w1d, found at 8w u/s : d&c  (2014)

Hoping for my lucky #7 (one last try!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"