Babies: 9 - 12 Months

geezeohpeets.

https://news.yahoo.com/blogs/new-york/muslims-police-scuffle-rye-playland-over-amusement-park-123309825.html

The article is not what surprises me, the comments have me going WTF?

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You

Re: geezeohpeets.

• waaaay too many comments to read through.

Care to share any gems you've found?! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageJKat876:

waaaay too many comments to read through.

Care to share any gems you've found?! :)

I only read the first page of them but the general consensus is "I can't understand you, go back to your country, WHITE POWER"
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    The comments on Yahoonews are where all the scum of the Earth go to leave comments. I cannot even stand to read them.
    scum of the Earth, general population = same difference. :(
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    The comments on any news source website are where all the scum of the Earth go to leave comments. I cannot even stand to read them.

I fixed that for you. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I wind up being drawn to comments even though I know its mostly bigots and idiots commenting on there, with the rare interjection of some common sense. I read that one earlier today, and am furious enough with the whole situation. Even though no one is personally discriminating against me, as having been born into that culture and religion, it really makes me feel sometimes like there would be a target on my back if I ever admitted that my parents are Muslim.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    The comments on Yahoonews are where all the scum of the Earth go to leave comments. I cannot even stand to read them.

You haven't found the commenters for my local newspaper? They make many of the Yahoo folk look edumacated and stuff. I can't decide if it's entertaining or scary half the time...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"