Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Controversial post.

2»

Re: Controversial post.

• imagekirky05:

Yeah but what about Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bars? Come on....cooooome on....

NO.  NO.  NO.
  • Cheesecake Factory cupcakes are better than the cheesecake. Vanilla bean cupcakes, yummy in my tummy. That's all I can think about now.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCinemaGoddess:

Cheesecake is teh suck.

Unless it's Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, then it's the bomb. 

/gavel

Stop the presses! There is cheesecake that is not Cheesecake Factory cheesecake? WTF?

imageJKat876:
    Clearly I need to get my shiit together. I googled. There is one about an hour and 15 minutes away.  But there is a Melting Pot and hour and 30 minutes away.  Dinner there, dessert at cheesecake factory on the way back? i think so...
    I am confuddled. Why would you eat dinner, and not dessert, at the Melting Pot? I hate that raw meat that you have to "cook" yourself. Cheesecake Factory dinner is way better. Plus you'll have leftovers for a week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagewrite2nicole:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

Cheesecake is teh suck.

Unless it's Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, then it's the bomb. 

/gavel

Stop the presses! There is cheesecake that is not Cheesecake Factory cheesecake? WTF?

imageJKat876:
    Clearly I need to get my shiit together. I googled. There is one about an hour and 15 minutes away.  But there is a Melting Pot and hour and 30 minutes away.  Dinner there, dessert at cheesecake factory on the way back? i think so...
    I am confuddled. Why would you eat dinner, and not dessert, at the Melting Pot? I hate that raw meat that you have to "cook" yourself. Cheesecake Factory dinner is way better. Plus you'll have leftovers for a week.
    I don't eat meat. I get a big old pot of cheese for dinner. it's amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BOOOO!

That is all.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake = phenomenal. It takes me like 20 minutes to figure out what kind I want... mmm. Haven't had their cupcakes.

I could take white chocolate or leave it. I can't seem to quit milk chocolate, and it obviously can't quit me. ::looks down at my rumbling tummy::

You ladies suck with all your tasty treats posts. I'm friggin' dieting, y'all. 

imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • imageJKat876:
    I disagree. It has chocolate in its name, therefore, it does not suck. (even if it's not really chocolate)

I'm with JKat. I do not discriminate against my chocolate.

• imageUnpossible:

:Weighing in without reading any posts other than the original:

White chocolate TOTALLY sucks! This one time, at Easter, I got my Easter basket and there was a white chocolate bunny in my Easter basket, and I ate the ear off the white chocolate bunny and it wasn't white chocolate, it was soap.

White chocolate = soap.

Did you cry?  Cause I would have.  Food is very big deal to me and this is like the saddest story ever.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehippotree:
    White chocolate sucks.

White chocolate is not chocolate. Its cream crap with vanilla flavoring.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Have you had it on Cheesecake Factory's red velvet cheesecake? Hmm?!?

Gosh that sounds delicious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imagekirky05:

Yeah but what about Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bars? Come on....cooooome on....

These are only mildly tolerable due to the cookie bits.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• "We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Shiitty chocolate sucks. And white, milk, and dark chocolate can all suck when it's shiitty. But good white chocolate is about a 7.3 on the delicious scale.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"